patch notes ?

MA have nixed the communication to the player-base....apparently....

Found them whats wrong with you guys?
unknown.png

If they don't give us patch notes we cant complain at what they did or did not do. So their poor gentle souls wont have to try and cope with the trauma of being criticised.
If they don't get reports of what is wrong, they have nothing to fix
SO 100% improvement in Comms and performance and bonuses paid to all

Cynic...who me....never !!

If they don't give us patch notes we cant complain at what they did or did not do. So their poor gentle souls wont have to try and cope with the trauma of being criticised.
If they don't get reports of what is wrong, they have nothing to fix
SO 100% improvement in Comms and performance and bonuses paid to all

Cynic...who me....never !!

I think I worked out why there are no patch notes , because they did not change anything ? so there is no need for patch notes !

I think I worked out why there are no patch notes , because they did not change anything ? so there is no need for patch notes !
I think they need to buy the nasal spray that prevents premature E-Patchulation

Byrd Terminal - Now Accepting All Donations | a simple mission to spawn a group of Byg Byrds for a new recipe turn in should now be available.
--- There are 3 new combine recipes, one of the is used for the Byrd Terminal, you can get the information from an NPC at Zorra's new base (between Rookie TP and A.R.C. Staging).

- Hunter's Cavern
-- Hunter's Cavern is a new experimental hunting area on Cyrene. There's a small entry fee to prove to the Zekkonian's that YOU aspire to be a master hunter.
-- There are currently 3 levels available:
--- Low level Paneleons
--- Mid level Tide Claws
--- High level Zeladoths
-- All levels have a cluster of various creatures with lower levels of agression and pre-set auto loot for all players.
-- Within the area you'll have various NPCs to chat with and limited terminals.
-- There are a few achievements to earn and some additional story for the Zekkonians, as well as a new way to hunt some of the popular mobs on Cyrene.
-- You can try out this hunting area by heading to Zorra's new base (between Rookie TP and A.R.C. Staging).

it fixed now with today patch

No depo's for a week.. hamsters can't write patch notes..
I don't care.. I'll make my rant post later this weekend to inform you guys why I won't log in anytime soon

You better be quick to read it couse I'm sure some mod will delete it w/o even telling who deleted it :poop:

The latest patch was only for partner content, so there are no platform notes this time.

The latest patch was only for partner content, so there are no platform notes this time.

Thank you for letting us know. Can you guy say that though in the information so people don't get confused. "PP content go here for more info" it will save you this drama.... communicate.(yes i get you just did and thank you)

No patch notes again? No update? Is 17.3.2 the cursed VU?

My client says I am on version 17.3.2.169789.

Bertha is experiencing huge lag spikes and cannot post the patch notes.

Ok, I'd like to know do we have to beg for the patch notes now and in the future. No sarcasm, nor pun or anything like that intended.

Just a honest question.

Cheers foe :)... Irkens 4ever ;)
:D that was for the last time they said nothing... but this time it was platform :D and there are notes..... now......

The different communication strategy grounded in the separation between platform and partner content is perhaps not the best solution for the user?

In recent years it has become more usual to put the user and its needs in the center. I therefore suggest a rethink on this strategy.

Reactions: San
Aww don't shoot the messenger :D, but yes does look a lonely single line :)
If it fixes the issue with the lag, that single line is more important than a big bunch of lines....

I'd like to know what in the network needed fixing. Or was there t a database migration of some kind. But prob sensitive info and I .pretending to know what it is I just said...

Back