PAY your fees shop owners

Always open

Yes their are many shops close in EU. Please owners try and pay your fees.
It will help you and others shop owners.
As a new shop owner i make sure my customers can ge in. I pay my rent 2 months in advance and i always will keep it 2 months in advance.
Have a look you might find something you like..

Sorry, i don't own a shop. :( If I did I would have great fun reselling! :D and selling whatever stuff i loot.

Maybe someday i will be able to get ahold of a booth :)

Stinks though, not so many shops were closed a couple months ago...

shopowner is not a easy job.
Problem is many people buy a shop and bielive its the machine to for an easy sell of all the unsellable-shit at way overpriced tag.
In fact , shop need more attention than auction... and shop owner gain on the possibilitie to more rare item , a bit more hard to sell than in auction , unlistable item , or make a great eco on fee...

On a tt+1k deal , auction take you 50 ped for the item to be listed... so far the shop is free.The fee will be pay buy byer when he actually make the deal...
So if the item stay 4 week in shop , its 175 ped eco with a shop.

Also , people just fill up shop with ramdom shit , stuff are not sorted , they dont think as customers.Most of shop looks like those ugly second hand IRL shop , where guy put all shir evrywhere , and you have to mouve evrything to see something...
Things have to be clean and clear.
Price around market ...
No need to be way under market , but be carefull to not be way over....
Customer come in , check som price... if the 3 or 4 first item he chek price are way over the market , the shop is labelled " asshole shop of the retard bartard who whant to steale my money" , and the customer never come back.... worse , he might tell his experiance to a friend...
If you have item overpriced due to market change , then remouve them , and put them back in shop when market is up again...

and , and , and ....

Some times it's very hard to keep your shop grouped in items due to the lack of space.
Some shops only have 50 items inside and 10 outside. That makes it very hard to arrange things.
Also the limited displayes you can get. The problem i have is the size of some items if you dont put them on a display board you cant see them.
I do wish every one good sales and hope more shops pay their fees. It can only hurt your businessif you dont stay open.

Most shops in Genesis are open for your business. Prices are close to auction. As the owner of Genesis Star Tower B, Block C, shop 6 im here to serve you prices very fair. Fees paid in advance so im alway open.
Give the small shop owners a try you might just never shop at the Mall again:D

Bump for the day:yay:

Please shop Owners Keep you doors open you are just loosing peds by not selling and future custoners.;)

Also...

Also, if you are a shopowner and buy off others in consignment deals and whatnot, please pay the rent for a few months in advanced... that way those you buy from will trust that you won't close shop tomorrow and put shop deed on the auction. This is especially true for those of you that do consignments but don't pay tt prices at time of delivery - only after a sale is made.

Might i suggest that we try and get the EU population to tell us all where they shop and why? Eg. Bearlover went to shop name?????????? Location ??????? Comment ??????????. this will help shop owners and the eu shoppers by expanding their shopping base.

Also they might try and view some other shops that have stated that they pay their fee so the word can get out that not all shops are closed, and that their are lots of us open and doing fair deals.

Come on give it a go and shopkeepers help the EU population shoppers by paying your fees. All

I thought that Entropia Directory kept a list of shops and tey were updated. If there is nothing new, I suppose there is nothing to update, but perhaps a note about X shop being inactive might be nice.

Recently on a trip to my local downtown/gaslamp area I saw a store/bar/grill directory like one might see in a mall...it was very useful.

Might Mall owners set-up a large PC screen by their entrances with a list of all shops, what they sell, and their locations? Malls might get more traffic if they are made more convenient to find shops...

I thought that Entropia Directory kept a list of shops and tey were updated. If there is nothing new, I suppose there is nothing to update, but perhaps a note about X shop being inactive might be nice.

Recently on a trip to my local downtown/gaslamp area I saw a store/bar/grill directory like one might see in a mall...it was very useful.

Might Mall owners set-up a large PC screen by their entrances with a list of all shops, what they sell, and their locations? Malls might get more traffic if they are made more convenient to find shops...

When you enter PA mall Ace has set the welcome note to show the store's and what is being sold or who own's.

I.e. You will see Breer P5a Superstore LvL 2 shop 12S thats my store. :D

As for signs at Entrance certain stores own additional land outside mall dunno if its Mall owners, but i'll question Ace about it.

+ rep for idea Frigid

Any influence on shop owners to OPEN UP.....

Hopefully it's all change soon ........

Look forward to an adventure in shopping when back in game :laugh:

Bearlover Shop CND

Bearlover CND Spoils Shop is paid till 6th Jan. 2009.
Location CND, Front Row, Section 6, Shop 14 ( in the front row) close to North Main Complex Teleport.

Come have a look you might be impressed with the prices.

Fully stocked 200 items inside, 25 outside on display. Check out down the stairs :yay:

Back