Payouts from Events - Question

rmoss

Young
Robert Slim Peterson
Using the EL Plugin for BIG Industries events, is it usual to not get payouts within a timely manner? They post that they will notify you on the EL system but I have yet to receive any notices. Is this normal? Should I expect to ever receive a mail message? If not, how would I receive my rewards? I have been waiting up to 3 weeks to get any payouts and this time it has been a little over a week but even after talking to a SOC member, they have not yet responded. Is this normal? Do you think there may be a reason why they don't follow their own rules?

Redemption of Reward Points for Prizes​

Once you have built up enough reward credits to obtain one of the available prizes you can simply buy them from this page after wich we will contact you here on entropialife to finalize the transaction. At that time the appropriate amount of points will be deducted from your total pool of reward points and you may continue building towards more prizes.

I love this program but trying to figure out how to actually get the reward is confusing since I have never received a notice on EL and need to go to an Event to try to contact someone from the Soc. Does anyone actually get this reward payout after receiving the notice on EL?

This is not an accusation of misdoing, just a question which has bothered me for a while and seeing if my situation is normal.

I hunt on BIG Ind lands most of the time due to this program and that won't change but just want to understand the process.

Have a great day!

PS I love the way the BIG Ind plugin works on the site! Quick and easy to get to turn in globs to get the rewards points! Also, I love BIG Industries and what they do. This is not a slight on them in any manner. Just a question on process.

Last edited:
I hunt on BIG Ind lands most of the time due to this program and that won't change but just want to understand the process.
Just wondering, why wouldn't that change if you are unhappy?

Seems like an odd thing to do.

"My car gets 10 Miles to the Gallon when it should get 40 Miles to the Gallon. I'll try and get it fixed, but if that doesn't work I'll keep wasting 4x the amount of money"

I seem to get a lot more Globals on BIG lands.... my perception at least.

Back