Paypal and Strongboxes

JU Moutinho

Provider
Society
LusitaniCorp
Ju JuMary
This is first time after I made payment is takeing more time.
Only here to ask if sometimes take more then 30 min. to have it?
Normaly is 1 or 2 min max.

thank you

usually never.. make a support case.

This is happening to me too. I just sent a support case.

got my last boxes within seconds.. 3 weeks ago.

This is first time after I made payment is takeing more time.
Only here to ask if sometimes take more then 30 min. to have it?
Normaly is 1 or 2 min max.

thank you

I think its Mindark through paypal. I got e-mail confirmations from paypal on the deduction. nothing in ped card. Been like 10 hours. Mine was Ped Depo as oppose to strongbox purchase

stupid question but i usually have to relog to get them, did you try that?

max 1Min and no diff. between paypal or cc for me.

1-5Mins max with Paypal.. no difference between peds or box..someting seems to be wrong in your case :(

Already made several relogs.
Sent email to Entropia payments and support case ingame.
Still no solution

thanks for the feedback

I depoed $1k this morning and didnt get it either. Opened a support ticket, just be patient, had this happens once in a while.

bought 100 boxes an hour ago nothing

Yea,I know sometimes can happen.

im ok late boxes if u can giveme some perfected

Got aswer from MA

2016-05-10 15:55 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

PayPal are currently having an issue with their callback service. This means
that transactions might have been charged without that purchased item(s) or PED
has been delivered.

All erroneous transactions has been or will soon be refunded.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Currently no PayPal option at all for me on the webshop.

Currently no PayPal option at all for me on the webshop.

webshop and deposit option have a paypal disabled button. Mindark could be at the mercy of paypal fixing it on their end.

I'm not sure what this callback service is, a basic google search didn't give me much. Then again maybe its business-to-business jargon

yo i maxed my credit card i need to use paypal cmon !!!

just wanted to see if they planned on removing paypal option, just so I know to cut my losses and choose a different route. a quote from support

Hi,

PayPal are currently having an issue with their callback service. This means that transactions might be charged in error without that purchased item(s) or PED
will be delivered.

Currently we have no info about when this should be resolved, but hopefully it will
not take long.

Please check the support news for updates.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

still no paypal, so no depo = no $ for MA... hm, maybe good, so i save this cash for other things.:smoke:

Missing PEDs and Starter Items

I purchased a starter pack and PEDs over 15 days ago and have never received my items. I have placed three support cases so far and no one is responding. Has anyone experienced this? Anyone know why in the world no one will reply to me? This has become ridiculous!

Its been 3 weeks now, since I sent my support case which remains unanwsered, so you are not alone here.

My activity has been put on hold since.

Its been 3 weeks now, since I sent my support case which remains unanwsered, so you are not alone here.

My activity has been put on hold since.

MY support arent answered either. Just for getting some items, possibly the skill i tried so hard to earn during the time i had the account, email, and access materials to it. Thus have i that no more! Would be nice for support to get to things. Im starting to think they have no ability to answer the support at all.
Makes me wonder when i will get, if i get any thing, from it.

Back