Paypal?

Uvas

Prowler
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
PayPal has long been requested by the Entropia Universe community. That comes as no surprise, as PayPal is one of the most well known and well trusted payment services.

PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid. The service allows you to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using account balances, bank accounts or credit cards. With 123 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies, PayPal enables global commerce.

Paypal’s mobile arm is Zong, the leading mobile payment platform for online gaming sites, virtual worlds, social games, and social networks. Zong is connected to 230 mobile operators in 40 countries and enables operators to transact with 3.2 billion mobile consumers worldwide.

Zong will let new Entropia Universe participants obtain the new Starter Packs using nothing but their mobile phones.

Log in and deposit with PayPal today! The PayPal deposit method is available on the Entropia Universe Account Website.

MindArk

Can we withdraw money with paypal?:yay::yay::yay:

The usual statement..
Tell us what we get but don't tell us what we pay (transanction fee's etc)

I would expect everybody got that email...

I cannot stand PayPal as somebody who worked for eBay and as a buyer and seller on eBay. I no longer sell random stuff on eBay because of PayPal and only use my credit card to pay for things with PayPal so I can charge back when I get screwed every now and then with something off the eBay site. It really surprises me Mindark is willing to accept PayPal payments. They must have worked something out with respect to digital goods and how easy it is to reverse a payment for digital goods. This would leave you with little to no protection as a buyer.

Zong is connected to 230 mobile operators in 40 countries and enables operators to transact with 3.2 billion mobile consumers worldwide.
MindArk

Only 7 countries available, will they add more countries ?

No pay pal withdrawl?

So we can deposit via pay pal but not withdraw?

Menace

So we can deposit via pay pal but not withdraw?

Menace

I believe it is because they cannot control the Paypal time frame for withdraws.
Once you request a paypal transfer it can be completed in 48 hours, and MA needs more time to avoid ingame "laundry"

Paypal in Entropia Universe!!!

I just got this e-mail on my e-mail:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal comes to Entropia Universe!

PayPal has long been requested by the Entropia Universe community. That comes as no surprise, as PayPal is one of the most well known and well trusted payment services.

PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid. The service allows you to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using account balances, bank accounts or credit cards. With 123 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies, PayPal enables global commerce.

Paypals mobile arm is Zong, the leading mobile payment platform for online gaming sites, virtual worlds, social games, and social networks. Zong is connected to 230 mobile operators in 40 countries and enables operators to transact with 3.2 billion mobile consumers worldwide.

Zong will let new Entropia Universe participants obtain the new Starter Packs using nothing but their mobile phones.

Log in and deposit with PayPal today! The PayPal deposit method is available on the Entropia Universe Account Website.

MindArk
------------------------------------------------

Has anyone tested it, is it working?

Very good job MA!

Baba

Smart move on MA's part..

I believe it is because they cannot control the Paypal time frame for withdraws.
Once you request a paypal transfer it can be completed in 48 hours, and MA needs more time to avoid ingame "laundry"

That's probably the reason there qamori, and in fact I think the reason is that MA wants to be accountable for all of it's money and donesn't want "Unsavory" characters doing this (No disrespect to any of the players..)

But still I feel the other options are still open, and this includes transfering the accounts to the bank.. After all last time I checked it was still an option, right? ;)

I think once people realize this they'll adapt.. and Frankly that's a good thing.. Cause frankly I don't want "Unsavory characters" in this game.. (Oh wait there are "unsavory types" in this game.. They're called "pirates in space". ):D

But all joking aside this is probably the reason why MA is doing it this way.. to keep accountable for where the money goes..

Benjamin "Ben" Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

I didnt saw same topic on deposit subforum.... mods can close this topic....

dont need paypal to withdraw, but waiting 2x months for the money to hit your bank account is a joke as well tbh. You can look at it any way you like, its a disgrace being called RCE for that reason alone imo.

Angel

dont need paypal to withdraw, but waiting 2x months for the money to hit your bank account is a joke as well tbh. You can look at it any way you like, its a disgrace being called RCE for that reason alone imo.

Angel

The reason that EU has very little scamming / hacking attempts is that the money is actually quite hard to get out of the game.

Change that and i can assure you all hell will break loose, gold card or not.

Back