PayPal

Lower Bane

Provider
Mmm... I thought that buying was enabled. I know I have said I will not depo. lol But being a beta tester I felt that I would test that out.

PC version.

Tried to buy 50 PED worth for $4.99 USD
Tried to use the PayPal option.
It still takes you to a blank white page with a small message in upper left corner:
PayPal payments not availible. Or something close to that.

It will be enabled on Monday.

Thank You but I decided that I will continue to test to see how far a free to play player can expect to get. Yes, I still want my 100 ped, but will resist the temptation to use it until I feel that I am as far as leveled as a FTP player can get. I am getting raided about every 8 - 10 hours while have not been able to raid myself. All I have gotten since the newest update is All opponents have been defeated.

Unity (bunny) please give it a rest. You by yourself have hit me 3 times over the past few days. lol I see that you are leveling the bunny nicely. :)

Have not been able to get arena battles for a couple of days. Has everyone quit playing?

Thank You but I decided that I will continue to test to see how far a free to play player can expect to get. Yes, I still want my 100 ped, but will resist the temptation to use it until I feel that I am as far as leveled as a FTP player can get. I am getting raided about every 8 - 10 hours while have not been able to raid myself. All I have gotten since the newest update is All opponents have been defeated.

Unity (bunny) please give it a rest. You by yourself have hit me 3 times over the past few days. lol I see that you are leveling the bunny nicely. :)

Yea he has been raiding me aswell, but so has alot of other peeps been doin, sometimes it´s more painful if you been stacking gold for somekind of upgrade and it gets snatched, but hey, it´s all part of the game! ...and seems Kim|MindArk will solve the paypal thingy aswell! ;)

Have not been able to get arena battles for a couple of days. Has everyone quit playing?

Goes up and down, but personally I think alot of peeps still thinks that everything will be wiped after Beta (even though Dev team confirmed that nothing will be wiped from now on), hence are waiting until final release? :scratch2: sometimes though I get matched over and over with the same person and that seems unfortunate if we are unequal... :cry:

Atm I´m focusing on Forest battles though, tryin to get my little pet as far as possible...need to level him to get past Burglar Bob though...as he´s a HP stealer!!! any tip to get past him is greatly apprieciated! :tiphat:

Last edited:
Back