PC: EWE LC-625 Gleamer

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
gleamer.jpg

Whats your toughts about Price for this?

regards Grave Digger

Maybe 20-25k at t0 there are only 4 ingame I think an today was looted another one .... tier rates are ok so good luck with the sale

10-15k for t0 and then depending tiers.

Category 7 gun that cant be used in category 7 because of the too high level requirement, Divinitys price is probably around the correct level.

Category 7 gun that cant be used in category 7 because of the too high level requirement, Divinitys price is probably around the correct level.

More of a grindy gun than a Mayhem one.

I see it more as bad planning from MA as usually, when they introduced SIB weapons many years ago they should have had a plan for a dps/level ratio, that is more clear than ever now with the new style of mayhem events, there is ALOT of weapons that can not be used in the category they belong by dps just because of silly level requirements.

More of a grindy gun than a Mayhem one.

I see it more as bad planning from MA as usually, when they introduced SIB weapons many years ago they should have had a plan for a dps/level ratio, that is more clear than ever now with the new style of mayhem events, there is ALOT of weapons that can not be used in the category they belong by dps just because of silly level requirements.

Not all guns are event guns, this is much more of a grinder gun. :scratch2: it could even be deliberate balance from MA to not include some guns in certain cats (allowing a wider range to compete rather than 1-2 to dominate) Just because a gun has ~ the dps for a certain cat doesnt mean it belongs there.

Please explain to me in what way it is reasonable to have different level requirements on guns with the same or close dps.

Not all guns are event guns, this is much more of a grinder gun. :scratch2: it could even be deliberate balance from MA to not include some guns in certain cats (allowing a wider range to compete rather than 1-2 to dominate) Just because a gun has ~ the dps for a certain cat doesnt mean it belongs there.

True but that's why the lower price then if not suited for an event

Back