PC: Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

I think they are between +8k to +10k somewhere

Cheers
Siam

From what i can tell the price has been pretty close to adj a&p hero. So with a&p selling for 3-6k, thats what i would put its value, expecially factoring in all the mob regen vu's

From what i can tell the price has been pretty close to adj a&p hero. So with a&p selling for 3-6k, thats what i would put its value, expecially factoring in all the mob regen vu's

Was about to say the same, that I believe it follows the Adj hero pretty well... Wasn't aware hero was this low thou :s

Following experiments by JimmyB and others in the past plus the recent experiment in killing dasps with a Mann MPH - I don't care about dmg/sec anymore. :) At least not in the same extremes some people do.

AFAIK imp ep has been a couple of k's above Adj Hero for over a year. :confused:

Following experiments by JimmyB and others in the past plus the recent experiment in killing dasps with a Mann MPH - I don't care about dmg/sec anymore. :) At least not in the same extremes some people do.

AFAIK imp ep has been a couple of k's above Adj Hero for over a year. :confused:

Well i have not hunted in a while, but i wasnt aware dasp have a fast regen now. Also even if imp ep21 is a few k higher then the adj hero, last sold in auc for +2700ish so that still dosent bode well for the ep21. Lastly another nail in the coffin for these lesser eco wpns is all the ul isis and cb weapons droping and there prices comming down to resonable levels.

Well i have not hunted in a while, but i wasnt aware dasp have a fast regen now. Also even if imp ep21 is a few k higher then the adj hero, last sold in auc for +2700ish so that still dosent bode well for the ep21. Lastly another nail in the coffin for these lesser eco wpns is all the ul isis and cb weapons droping and there prices comming down to resonable levels.

I see your point, even if I think anyone with the money would buy one for +2700 the second the saw it. ;)

Honestly, I forgot some mobs regenerate faster now. :laugh:

Back