PC: Kanerium Texture BP

mike malan

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers, NBK Council Advisor
michael mike malan
Sooo I did a bunch of clicks today on Durulium Tex and looted not one but 2 of these!:D

Have 2 but only need one, plus it's out of my current skill range. Not selling as of right now but who knows.

Anyone have any clue what this is worth??:confused: I found one lvl 9 BP that had sold on auction for +370 but some lower BP's are going for more:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Bump.....anyone have any clue???? Lot's of views but no comments?

I know there aren't too many ingame but someone give me some idea......

I havent' seen one yet...but i am just now getting good at level 3 textures. I'd imagine it's not going to be worth as much as some of the prettier stones...I found verilite last night...now that is a pretty stone...but havne't seen that bp either...:)

I havent' seen one yet...but i am just now getting good at level 3 textures. I'd imagine it's not going to be worth as much as some of the prettier stones...I found verilite last night...now that is a pretty stone...but havne't seen that bp either...:)

Yea theres one of those BP's on auction for like +500 and it's a lvl 9 i think. So I'll try to loot that one myself:silly2:

There actually exists texture BP's worth more than 100ped?

There actually exists texture BP's worth more than 100ped?

I was surprised too, but like any high lvl BP the higher the lvl the higher the price:cool:

Boy no Ideas here and I got another to post too lol

So it's been a lil bit any ideas for this one?

Back