PC: Unlimited Bicak Blix

Heap

Old Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Yem Heap Pyite
Hello folks, my socmates (Kid Dynomite & Nabi) and myself looted this sweet unlimited sword from a Mulman. We are planning to sell it (I think) but first we'd appreciate a price check to establish some idea of market value. :)

EDIT: I used the sweat method to determine decay. It resulted in 14.57 PEC of decay per swing.

The sword does 59 max dmg so that makes for: 4.0494 dmg/pec.

Here are the stats:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Last edited:
You'll need to check the decay, or we will only be guessing.

You'll need to check the decay, or we will only be guessing.

I haven't had a chance to do that yet but as soon as I get home from work I'll get that taken care of. :)

Yes, pls. Decay test would be nice.

Also note the high tt and 50% rule apply. Resulting about 4500 ped bound in tt by this breadslicer... :rolleyes:

Since its a PC thread I can safely throw a bid of about 200% (which I would pay if I had the peds).

Eco figured added to the first post. :D

My guess for a price would be something like TT+1-5K

Reason is that not many SB users really - And ppl arent really using SB as primary hunting weapon...

Kesmek Bett (L) can be made at a very low price, which is a factor as well.

Collectors items might help a little, but depends on if more will drop or not... But for sure a nice weapon :)

According to cc he has a bid of 50k for an unlimited sword he looted. As far as I can see it's dmg/sec is a lot lower then the Bicak Blix so I'd say this one should be worth more than that.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79117

:twocents:

That offer is no longer valid - If the eco had been 4.42 then yes I that sword would have been worth that much :) - Still think it will be worth in the area of 1-5K maybe a little more if someone with the interest and the money to back up the interest shows up :)

lol, thanks for the bump, Akoz! ;)

My guess for a price would be something like TT+1-5K

Reason is that not many SB users really - And ppl arent really using SB as primary hunting weapon...

Kesmek Bett (L) can be made at a very low price, which is a factor as well.

Collectors items might help a little, but depends on if more will drop or not... But for sure a nice weapon :)

Not true. There are some who likes Shortblades and as the good blades are very few (there are a few Survival enblade 11s, but only one 12 I think) this one should be very in demand. And those present are not exactly cheap either, I'm guessing this could fetch at least 50k if the right people are aware of it being for sale.

And don't forget it's maxed quite quickly, in comparison to any old blade, making it very good eco and dmg/sec.

Huge gratz guys!

I reckon this one is probably worth more like 70-80k. Easily maxed and does some pretty sweet damage, non L versions of L weapons r selling for quite alot for obvious reasons.... had a few pretty lame hunts lootwise with my sword and still came out 25% and 50% ahead on 2 hunts.... not even 1 global in either hunt!

Not true. There are some who likes Shortblades and as the good blades are very few (there are a few Survival enblade 11s, but only one 12 I think) this one should be very in demand. And those present are not exactly cheap either, I'm guessing this could fetch at least 50k if the right people are aware of it being for sale.

And don't forget it's maxed quite quickly, in comparison to any old blade, making it very good eco and dmg/sec.

Observations are good, but a bit dangerous imo. Comparing UL-blades to other UL-blades alone will make this one good, yes. Comparing to other weapons in that damage-range, and its not exactly unique. Taking the rather good flow of L-weapons into comparison as well, will make the need for this blade even lower.

On top of it all comes a chunk of peds bound into the weapon due to the 50% rule - in this case not huge, but still present.

Anyway - the bid is there from Akoz, so I guess the trend is building :silly2:

Observations are good, but a bit dangerous imo. Comparing UL-blades to other UL-blades alone will make this one good, yes. Comparing to other weapons in that damage-range, and its not exactly unique. Taking the rather good flow of L-weapons into comparison as well, will make the need for this blade even lower.

On top of it all comes a chunk of peds bound into the weapon due to the 50% rule - in this case not huge, but still present.

Anyway - the bid is there from Akoz, so I guess the trend is building :silly2:

I don't see how the demand for this could go lower just because there are a few (L) items out there that can compete with it. It's different with ranged weapons, because they have nowhere near the same decay as melee, because the use ammo instead, so they last a lot longer.

So melee (L) are both less eco the ranged (L) and they do not last as long - now tell me why this shouldn't be in demand.

The only reason I can come up with is that there are so few who use melee, shortblades in particular, so they might not drive the price up as much as a bunch of hungry snipers would have. :laugh:

Thanks for the gratz CC and same to you for your find! :D

Thanks for the interesting discussion folks! I'm not a melee user, I'm a gun guy but I did eat a SB chip to bring me up to the recommended level on the sword. I had 300 lvls in SB skill and spent maybe 500 peds to get into the usable range. Granted I have plenty of supporting skills to help but SB skill is cheap. :)

This thing is a skilling monster! In 400 peds decay on the sword I've went from 6.0HA to 7.1 HA. At this level the sword keeps up very well with a Mad4/Beast combo making for nearly even loots in team.

This thing is going to make some lucky melee user really happy! :yay:

Hmm then yoour secondary skills are huge?
How much sb did you have before you started to skill?

Im pretty sure all those who would be interested are quite aware that a couple of unlimited blades have dropped..

Myself, I might be interested for say, +10k if i had the peds for it atm, but any more than that, and its just not worth it for a "novelty" weapon... Especially since Korss (L) for example, has both better economy and dmg/sec even if bought at 150%...

Hmm then yoour secondary skills are huge?
How much sb did you have before you started to skill?

I have several supporting skills in the 4k-5k range. :)

I don't know what lvl it was, never cared about SB skill until the one moment i wanted to use this blade... I ate a chip that would put me where I needed to be (thx jdegre) and stopped caring what it's level was again. :D In short, I have no idea.

Especially since Korss (L) for example, has both better economy and dmg/sec even if bought at 150%...

And the UL Korss which had only marginally better eco sold for, how much was it?

I have to admit that my first guess probably was a bit optimistic, though. Still I would value this a nice sum above +10k.

So, has this been sold, or will it be put up for sale later on?

This seems to be a rather nice weapon, but there are as usual some downsides.
- Melee weapons can't be amplifiable at the moment. They may be later, but who knows if that will apply to this type of weapon, or only on the laser ones.
- The economy is rather low compared to other SIB weapons, considering that it can't be amplifieble.
- It's also a shame that these new melee weapons are so slow compared to the old goodies.
- There aren't that many shortblade users out there.
- The range may also decrease its value, a ranged weapon with the same stats would most likely be sold for more.

Anyhow, those are some reasons why it may not be sold for as much as what you might expect. But it is a nice weapon other than that, with a decent dmg/sec and an average economy - which is boosted for some users due to the SIB bonus.

I'd be interested to hear what the current offers are though.

Last edited:
Hi Recoda. It has not sold yet and the only offer has been Akoz in this thread at +10K. If you would like to make a bid feel free to contact me over PM. :)

I'm always interested in a decent shortblade, especially one with a SIB. But I think I'm going to hold back on the offers until it's actually up for sale, because I wouldn't want to make an offer which I can't stand by when it's time for it to get sold. It looks like a really fun blade though, I love my SB11, but the TT value on these new melee weapons is just amazing - in a good way.

I rate Bicak Blix (L) highly. I've looted several, including 2 at full TT, which I duly used up.

With most people having Melee skills nowhere near on par with their Ranged skills, the SIB is a huge blessing.

Furthermore, any % paid on a Melee weapon reduces the efficiency rather drastically; paying even 120% on a Melee weapon will often give you lower efficiency than paying 180-200% on a Ranged weapon. I haven't played with the figures much (yet); but anyone with the time can use Entropedia to see.

I have no clue what value to give it, but IMHO 10k is on the cheap side.

I didn't realize how good this shortblade is...untli now:)
So what's the price?:yay:

Heap still has it afaik. Dont think any have dropped since, not sure. So technically no price has been set.

Back