PC: Unlimited Riker UL1 and... EE/05

Copern

Provider
Society
Planet Express
Vullen Copern Salo
Alright so curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm interested in knowing how much the unlimited Riker UL1 would go for. It maxes out at a very low level so essentially anyone will have maxed stats on it. Currently the TT of the gun is about 1680 PED and is going down as I use it. So currently about 250 PED over the minimum TT use level. Doing an approximately 200 PED ammo run with an a102 slapped on led to profit (including decay on everything used) after markup on small maturity molisks. There were no globals during this run and the max loot was approximately 20 PED TT value. Stats for the gun can be found here. I don't think I will be selling this gun (unless the price is right) and this is mostly for reference.

Next up is my Energy Extractor EE/05. This is an old crafted extractor I bought some years ago in around 2004. This is a extremely rare tool to find and as far as I know only a handful are still around. Only two have ever been sold on the auction, one of which I purchased. I have used it throughout my entire career as a miner. The stats for it can be found here. It might not seem like much at first but I regard it as the best non-limited enmatter extractor in existence. It may not be the fastest driller but the very low decay compared to any currently (and likely future) crafted extractor more than makes up for it. My order of preference, if there ever was an improved driller, would have been Imp - Adj - EE/05 - anything else. Basically it is the ONLY extractor I would ever use for enmatter. This is also how I view ore excavators as well. Anyway enough of my likely biased blabbering :laugh:, I'm quite interested in knowing what this small piece of PE history would fetch. However, please note that I will NOT be selling this. I am merely curious as to what others would value this.

Post away! :D

Last edited:
you still own this gun? I'm intersted in it, hard to predict price, but mayby we could reach a compromise;)

Yes I still have it. I will let you know if I'm looking to sell it, but there are others that are/were interested too. For now I just want to see the value of it.

I know i said this before...

GIVE ME YOUR EE 05 !

EE 03 isnt even nearly as cool to own

Any one got a idea what i should bid cop for the 05, best energy extractor in game

your soul hoj :) your soul

Back