Pc:vat 100 Me

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A very underestimated rifle, plug a Beast to it and compare the stats to V2 and you will see what I mean.

A very underestimated rifle, plug a Beast to it and compare the stats to V2 and you will see what I mean.

Yup, my thoughts exactly. Prior to the nerf you could compare it to the adj v1 as well (using the dante) but thats another story....

+12.3k buyout.....is this the going rate? If I put one on auction for 12k buyout i doubt if i'd get a whiff of success....so whats the going rate now? anyone know?

Cheers,

Tere

underestimated??? even with a beast on you only get 4.06 dmg/pec... I would say one of the most overestimated guns on market considering the pricetag...

edit: for comparison: AS 147 + beast is 4.19 dmg/pec, Maddox 4 + beast is 4.24...

underestimated??? even with a beast on you only get 4.06 dmg/pec... I would say one of the most overestimated guns on market considering the pricetag...

edit: for comparison: AS 147 + beast is 4.19 dmg/pec, Maddox 4 + beast is 4.24...

And how much do you get from a V2? Or from an adjV1? People often forget overkill, wiki doesn't tell you the full story.

I certainly agree about the MadIV but its a HG(although it does pretty much out do the VATME in almost all dept's and at a fraction of the cost). The 147 however is better on economy, but dmg/sec its not so good at 67.45 with beast, and the VAT's reload is superior by a long chalk, those skill gains are gold dust to some.

I think you'd prolly sell it at 9-10k. 12k is maybe too much, because you can buy an adj97 for less and that's a superior weapon in most people's eyes I think.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back