PCF app for Iphone

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
This suggestion is not for MA but for the PCF
When will you create a PCF app for iPhone for the forum addicts?

It would be great to check the sales threads, updates, suggestions events or even to troll while drinking beer at the beach!

Or might be easier TapTalk app forum plugins, it is even easier than app and works on iOS and Android phones.
It only takes few mins from PCF developers to integrate.
I have suggested this before here but no one responded :S

PCF is made on vbulletin and the damn ancient thing has no API for external data access.

PCF is made on vbulletin and the damn ancient thing has no API for external data access.

I see you replied to this using a mobile device!
What are you using? just a browser on your phone?
I use Safari on the iPhone but its always to small

at the bottom left of the page, there is a drop down menu so you can choose your default skin...

click on the drop down menu and choose pcf mobile, do this on your phone, and itle make it much easier, or mobile based forum.

I see you replied to this using a mobile device!
What are you using? just a browser on your phone?
I use Safari on the iPhone but its always to small

I use Chrome on iphone and mobile theme that Dennis already mentioned. Not very convenient though.

I'm confused ( that wasn't hard :ahh:) my phone is practical always on pcf :rolleyes:, even have my user CP as a short cut on my phone home screen.

It just opens in a browser and can use the forum just as i would if i were at a pc.

Another forum I'm on insists when you go to their forum you get flung to the crappy mobile version, which is quite frankly useless! and no option to change it back! Therefor I don't use that forum at all on my phone.

Sorry I ranted... the point is... Id hate it if we had to use a mobile version on PCF from a phone, its much better that we can access the full forum in the way that we would if at a pc.

I don't really see what benefit there would be to having an app for it... unless there are some phones that don't like opening forums... :scratch2:

But then... I dont do iPhones... so I guess maybe i get to miss what the problem is ;)

Back