Status
Please reply by conversation.

miseGXr

Old Alpha
Society
AO
amale suomipoika isildur
Hey,

Moving the UL Firebird to its own thread since I've had multiple parties interested in it.
I'd like to point out that it is unlimited set, ~3 ped/warp with no MU input

Firebird Limited Edition
NanoWarp Drive 1
Space Thruster

Current bid: 57,5k

- Auction ends on Tuesday 30.5. 15:30 MA time.
- 12h anti-sniping rule
- >500ped increments

Bid publicly or send your offer via PM and I'll update the offer in this thread.
Feel free to get creative with your offers - link to my other selling thread
I'll listen to ped and item offers - items at my valuation.

BR,
amale

Last edited:
Lets get this started

1K PED =)

25k here, liquid PED only, no item trades.

Edit: Only willing to bid if all offers are public for the sake of transparency, whether they are received via PM or public post.

55k offer received via PM, 37k ped and a seasonal ring

I got a 5b Aug set which I might be able to offer you + PED but I will need some time to communicate with the upgrade seller. If the upgrade is coming soon, this can be on the table if it interests you.

Why not just stick it on public auction starting at 55K with no buyout? I don't like the idea of bidding against people with no names or people who are PM'ing you?
55k SB for the Firebird, Nanowarp or the thruster? 3 items which makes it very risky as they should NOT be split up by a reseller wanting to make some money.

55k SB for the Firebird, Nanowarp or the thruster? 3 items which makes it very risky as they should NOT be split up by a reseller wanting to make some money.
True about the 3 parts - but then anyone interested with valid bids should be posting here otherwise how do we know if we are bidding against someone or not :p

I highly encourage everyone to bid publicly.
I even ask the ones bidding via PM if they'd do it here or if its OK to post their name - but its not mandatory.

56k ped offer received via PM

Some item+ped offers received but the 56k ped offer is highest

Auction ending in 10h

FYI accepting offers only via PCF now since im not in-game

39k ped + seasonal ring valued at 18k, totalling 57k was offered ~19:39 MA Time.

Auction is extended by 12h, new end time 30.5. ~07.40 MA time

I'll update the thread and post pic of the PM once I get to the PC

index.php

57,5k was offered 03:34 MA Time.

Auction is extended by 12h, new end time 30.5. ~15.30 MA time

Why not just stick it on public auction starting at 55K with no buyout? I don't like the idea of bidding against people with no names or people who are PM'ing you?
i put a positive rate of your message for "PUBLIC PCF" auction, i dont like "blind offers" that COULD BE fake (but all in all i could write a fake pcf message in case or make a fake bid on auction in game.
despite i like the idea for "higher end" items it is reallyhard. sometimes not only PED are offered but a combo of item and ped or just items whose perceived value is higher than a ped offer.
moreover in game AH for some high MU item can cost insane amount of PED as sales tax.
PCF auction is a great way to offer an item.

To highlight a main point, this is a bundle, where not getting a part, especially the warp drive to go with the firebird, would be insane!
I feel MA should have considered this right at the start, that their own auction house cannot so far deal with 'box sets', even something as clear and 'unique' as this threesome combo. They should make it possible...
At this level of value, I also think the ability to set anti-sniping to 12 hrs or so is a good one, rather than just 5 mins on AH.

To keep visibility clear, the current bidding info is:
57,5k was offered 03:34 MA Time.

Auction is extended by 12h, new end time 30.5. ~15.30 MA time
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back