FYI: PCF Maintenance

The tabs seem to have broken on user profile:

Opera 11.61

Almost related:
Would it be possible to get "latest started threads" and "latest posts" into user CP (like they were before, where the reputation messages are).

Edit:
Also, when people post fullsized images instead of thumbnails, there's no scrollbar to scroll sideways to see the whole image:

Unhide that overflow ;p

Edit2:
That image thingie doesn't seem to be an overflow problem at all, widescreen thumbnails are also cropped to fit in that 3:4 area (or what ever scale it is).
So, the problem is with the thumbnails too.

Last edited:
So after this update internet explorer crashes when I try to send or preview a PM. Often too when trying to post in a thread. This does not only happen around 3 or 4 times in a row on my laptop but also on my desktop.

Often this means I've to completely re-write my pm's and it's a horrible experience.

As I've not seen anyone else having this major issue am I truly the only one? I get to see this "Auto-Saved" yellow thingie a lot yet every time I write a pm all my efforts are lost about 3 times on average.

Sucks to have to copy/paste all into notepad every time and then paste back into a pm attempt, putting the carriage returns where I had put them initially.

Anyone knows what causes this issue and has a fix? It's really driving me insane and the only place I've this happening a lot is here on PCF...

P.S. Compatibility mode doesn't help me either.

So after this update internet explorer crashes when I try to send or preview a PM. Often too when trying to post in a thread. This does not only happen around 3 or 4 times in a row on my laptop but also on my desktop.

Often this means I've to completely re-write my pm's and it's a horrible experience.

As I've not seen anyone else having this major issue am I truly the only one? I get to see this "Auto-Saved" yellow thingie a lot yet every time I write a pm all my efforts are lost about 3 times on average.

Sucks to have to copy/paste all into notepad every time and then paste back into a pm attempt, putting the carriage returns where I had put them initially.

Anyone knows what causes this issue and has a fix? It's really driving me insane and the only place I've this happening a lot is here on PCF...

I can confirm this. I also have this issue using windows 7 professional 64-bit and IE 9.0. I do not have this issue on MAC OSX and Safari.

This sounds like an issue with the new vBulletin WYSIWYG editor.
I plan on performing a forum software update tomorrow that will hopefully fix this issue.

In the meanwhile I would recommend using a different browser than IE. Firefox and Chrome in general seem to work much better with the forum software in general.

This sounds like an issue with the new vBulletin WYSIWYG editor.
I plan on performing a forum software update tomorrow that will hopefully fix this issue.

In the meanwhile I would recommend using a different browser than IE. Firefox and Chrome in general seem to work much better with the forum software in general.

Did this update happen? It's still a major problem.

Again, I double confirm Luckycharm's report, I still have the same issue.

I have gone through many of the affected templates after the update today, but a few display issues still need to be resolved, for example those reported in this thread such as the rep bars.

I'll continue working on finishing the template merges and style updates today and tomorrow.
6 month bump! :yay:

will the rep ever get fixed? :scratch2:

also, I would like my CFD's/Icons back! :thumbup:

oooooh and the # of congrats used to be displayed, let's have those back while we're at it! :beerchug:

and rep given too, I want them all back! :hug::nutkick:

Last edited:
6 month bump! :yay:

I want them all back! :hug::nutkick:
I invested a moderate sum (to me) in CFDs to use them as gifts to promote things.
Regards, Boo.
EDIT - if I were to pursue an action (sue) locally, the interest rate would be a fixed 8% P.A. :) Hint, Hint.

Back