FYI: PCF Software Update

Site Admin
Admin
An update to the PCF forum software has been made, which brings lots of bugfixes and improvements.

This update also included a large number of optimizations and changes to the CSS page layout code. Most of those changes were completed and merged with the custom PCF forum templates without any problems. However, some pages (such as member profiles) included more complex changes, and the layout may appear broken while the rest of the updates are merged with the custom forum templates.

Rather than keep the forum closed while that work is completed, the forum has been reopened so that members can post and access their private messages.

Thanks for your patience during this maintenance.

The vB default smileys have also gotten a little revamp this patch, I see :cool:

We're missing post icons from threads in our 'User CP' page and also from the 'Reply to Thread' page, it looks like they're being linked from www.entropiaforum.com instead of the new domain.

Ah, I wondered why I had to log in again, as someone who never logs out :D

Just FYI:

The "lightbulb" icon in this thread (thread title) has been fixed to point to the new domain name.

However, the "Subscribed Threads" list still uses the old url for that icon, which results in a broken image now...

When i logg in and press the New Posts button i get a message that there is no new posts,is this right?
I used to have a couple of pages since atleast 24 hours back.

Just FYI:

The "lightbulb" icon in this thread (thread title) has been fixed to point to the new domain name.

However, the "Subscribed Threads" list still uses the old url for that icon, which results in a broken image now...

Thanks for reporting, I will investigate.

Status icon image paths corrected now, thanks for reporting.

Back