Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

Nov 9th,2014- Long due Update :p

Haven't updated this post in a bit, the shop is defiantly not dead actually the extended breaks and seeing what sells best on a long term basis is interesting.

It seems that my mining amps are very popular where my weapons are not, regardless of prices. I follow the same pricing guidelines for both of em and after a whole month away and another break of half a month every single mining amp sold fast and went out of stock. Where as I still have guns at good prices on the walls, actually very few sold in the whole time. In fact id say its hurting business. To have all the PED, item points and crafting supplies stocked for those weapons and not mining amps that probably would of sold very fast.. hurts.

What does this mean...... MORE! mining amps :p Im going to stay away from acquiring new gun BPs and just sit on the decent collection I already have. Ill start trying to scoop up all sorts of mining amp BPs.

Possibly in the future "Re-brand" the shop and just do mining amps. Something about an all mining amp shop has always been a thought in the back of my head and sounds fun and possibly very successful.

Right now I currently have BPs for: Level 1 Lights, Level 2 Lights, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4. D-Class Amps, Terra Amp 1.

If you would like to see a particular mining amp in the shop or just a popular mining amp in general that you should be think in the shop. Please reply to this thread or PM on these forums

For now I restocked and dumped some stuff I had in storage. I Crafted a few mining amps. Currently I have Terra Amp 1 , Level 2 amps, level 3 amps and D-class amps in stock.

Last edited:
L2, L3 and D-class are my favorite ^^

If you priced them similar to last time, they wont last long on your shelves :p

Nov 14th,2014-

I will now be adding my second hand crafts of Level 2 amps (the not full TT ones)

They will at the very least be worth 20 ped TT up to 99.99 PED TT and will be priced below my full TT level 2s, im aiming for 1% give or take .5% below my full TT level 2s. In total that would put em at least 2-4.5% below current MU.

Depending on how often I do lvl 2 runs there could be quite a few of em :)

Dec 1st,2014-

Changing the way Im going to do damaged lvl 2s slightly from my previous post.
From now on the minimum TT value will be 40 ped up to 99.99 ped, Also lowered the price on them slightly (currently at 104% at the time of this post)

The rest of the mining amps are selling like hot cakes but the lvl 2s seem to be getting no attention maybe these changes will help.

I would prefer to sell full TT ones if the Crafting Slot Machine would let me :p

March 30th,2015-

Been awhile since my last update. Took a break after some bad extended crafting returns to return to a crafting system that is completely broken unless I want to sell mountains of explosive ammo.

With the bad returns that borderlines on criminal :p and the state of the crafting system now i'm going to be putting off making crafted stuff in any substantial amounts for awhile.

But the shop will still be stocked. I will be placing some hunting loot and there and will be trying to trade for some additional stuff.

Currently I have a limited assortment of crafted guns, a few left over mining amps that are now correctly priced after the plummet of metal and enmat res brought the prices on them down a lot.

Most notably I have have added stuff from a recent arkadia hunting trip including some of the new weapons. I have a full TT chaingun, a weaker limited melee weapon dmg amp and a few Piron weapons.

February 12th,2016-

I'm back :D

There are some major changes to the shop from now on. I will be focusing on just mining amps from now on. Most everything except an occasional weapon attachment will no longer be stocked.

I updated the original post. I will refine it more in the future. If this business plan works and the loot gods cooperate I may be "re-branding" the shop in the future with a name change and new post reflecting this new business plan. For now I will be stocking the mining amp BPs I have but I will be on the lookout for new ones.

Last edited:
February 18th,2016-

Lowered prices slightly on amps and added a pile of explosive ammo just cause I had it :p Ill keep explosive ammo in stock if it sells. Its the easiest thing in the game to craft.

Consider this a free bump :D and good luck with your business!

Glad to see the shop back up and running. Always stopped by whenever I was at Emerald Lakes to see if anything changed.

Back