PEAUCTION.COM Warning

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
not sure if this has been mentioned or is already a known issue, did a search and nothing returned. Went to visit the site today to check out some prices and got this so if you know who runs the site let them know as they might not know about it, i duno...

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
peauction contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified peauction that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on peauction, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Last edited:
thx for warn...seems problems there for some time already ( domain for sale )

Intresting. Now I wonder how meny compromised EU accouns is due to this site ?

Ill pick over it sometime this week if I have a chance and see what it actualy does and report my findings back here.

Intresting. Now I wonder how meny compromised EU accouns is due to this site ?

Ill pick over it sometime this week if I have a chance and see what it actualy does and report my findings back here.

Most probably none. Its not anyways the actual site that has problems but the advertiser links.

Most probably none. Its not anyways the actual site that has problems but the advertiser links.

That is likely and can cause a warning like this. Havent checked it out yet becaue I'm not capable of using my lab PC atm sins its bussy with some other important tasks atm.

yes, i think the problems are the ads. Who design this website was a really good and honest one and for years it was one of the best (with mytwopecs). Since ..2 years?...the owner is changed and there is no more upgrade....

Chipping optimazer and entropedia are still collecting data from this website with no problems at all, i guess is safe for everyone as long you don t click on the ads.

In case you can use www.entropiabay.com/auctiondata.asp

Yesterday Chrome was blocking it completely. It used to give a warning (and seems to again now), but yesterday I couldn't visit the site at all.

Something interesting to note is that the diagnostic page in Chrome mentioned that Entropedia had been infected by PEAuction.

yes, i think the problems are the ads. Who design this website was a really good and honest one and for years it was one of the best (with mytwopecs). Since ..2 years?...the owner is changed and there is no more upgrade....

Chipping optimazer and entropedia are still collecting data from this website with no problems at all, i guess is safe for everyone as long you don t click on the ads.

In case you can use www.entropiabay.com/auctiondata.asp

Don't worry I'm not calling out the owner of the site, I myself have often used the site. I was more implying that it may have been Cracked and the cracker may have tinkered with it.

I got that warning since December. Some advertising on the site was reported by Entropedia.info as malware.

I don't know why the owner of the site does not request Google to check the site again in order to remove the warning - its a shame as this site is the best in checking up real auction prices and not the MU fantasy rates.

It seems to be the advertising...
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including sweepstakesandcontestsinfo.com/.

Yep it is deffinatly the advertisment and I cant find anything out of the ordinary that poses any risk after further investigation of the site code.

Sorry kind of forgot to post my findings till I saw it popup in my UserCP just now :)

Back