Info: PEDs for Testers!

Kim|MindArk

Former Planet Calypso Official
Good News!

In return for their contributions, all Deed Holders will receive their complimentary 100 PED tomorrow! We thank you for your patience.

In addition, the 500 PED Competition Round winners will also receive their winnings tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

/Team ComPet

It might be in compokepets lol... OMG

It might be in compokepets lol... OMG

So companion Pocket Pets... hmm i can imagine saying, wanna see my pocket puppies.....

does this mean the game gets fully released now? or what exactly does that mean? wipe too? open beta? release?

Wish I'd get 100 ped for every bug/exploit I reported in EU.
I would be able to finally buy a mod merc that my skills so deserve :yay:

:yay: that's awesome news. Thanks!

Hopefully this means we are nearing the end of the beta :)

So that is today :)

How about entropia ? I've been testing for over 10 years now ! :laugh:

Reactions: das
Good News!

In return for their contributions, all Deed Holders will receive their complimentary 100 PED tomorrow! We thank you for your patience.

In addition, the 500 PED Competition Round winners will also receive their winnings tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

/Team ComPet

Thank You, got my peds. I will not use them yet though. I am testing to see how long and how far a non depo person can expect to go. :)

No PEDS received here, neither in compet or entropia, did I miss something?

I 've received 100 peds

:yay:

I either didn't receive them or didn't notice. Do we get some kind of message?:tapfinger

I never received mine either?

used the wrong email to link account.... :mad:

Last edited:
0 peds

No peds received here..
My compet deeds are in my carried inventory... maybe that is the problem?:scratch2:
Never got any compet emails either...(yes, I used the same email I have for EU)
I will hope they appear like magic.:tapfinger

Where? Where?

Mine were at the top of the screen where 0 peds used to be, so freely useable for battle or diamond buying...

Can't log on at the moment, though. First it was the pets in the cable room blah blah... come back in a few hours message, then failed logins, now no server response at all.
Not that I have been able to find any battles recently anyway, which is kinda what you need to get scoreboard points.....

Maybe a suggestion to all try 25 gold arena preferentially first + try to gather at :00/:15/:30:45 ...?

anybody? hello? hello?

hmm... didn't see any more than zero on logging in today?!?

Yeah, if we could just have a dev respond to a thread that they created... That'd be great

it's really nice that some of us got some ped in compet, but what exactly can they be used for?!?

:scratch2:

it's really nice that some of us got some ped in compet, but what exactly can they be used for?!?

:scratch2:

In game click on the Treasure Chest in lower right hand corner. There with the ped you can buy diamonds, gold, sheilds, battle packs.... 100 ped will go very fast. :)

Back