Info: Pegasus & Pegasus+6A on Legionnaire 08 & L75 Vanguard Coordinator

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Today we (special thanks to my socmate DraKill) tested Pegasus & Pegasus+6A on Legionnaire 08.

Wearing Pegasus you will get 11.5 ... 84.0 damage (of up to 189 Legionnaires 08 do on non-critical) averaging at ~44.44 (based on 1261 hits non-critical).
Armor set decays 10.128 pec per hit (including all critical damage: 1217 common hits and 16 criticals per that time). The decay value seems to be lower than one calculated by formula given by Jimmy B (11.969) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?94684-How-Armor-Works. Armor parts decay approximate similarly, though slightly higher decay goes to Thighs (16.64% of total 100%) and Harness (15.52%), lower - to Helmet (12.81%) or Foot (12.98%).

Wearing Pegasus with 6A you will get 1.0 ... 64.1 damage averaging at ~32.50 (based on 1136 hits non-critical). Pegasus armor set decays by 10.250 pec and 6A plates - by 1.737 pec per hit (based on 1136 non-critical and 15 critical hits per test time).

We also did some short test on L75 Vanguard Cordinators. Wearing Pegasus + 6A you will get 1.0 ... 8.8 damage averaging at 1.66 (based on 336 non-critical hits). Pegasus armor set decays by 8.370 pec and 6A plates - by 2.333 pec per hit (based on 336 non-critical and 7 critical hits per test time).

We hope it will be useful. :)

Last edited:
"We":rolleyes: hope or "we" know? :wtg:

Their is a difference.
:laugh:

For sure it depends on how you will use: we hope you wont go hunt snables wearing Pegasus :D
Or we hope you know your budget and what you could pay for fun making. There are always many alternatives and good to know all. The info is just about one of them.

and btw under "it" I meant information

And one more thing, not about armors, don't go hunting vanguards with opalo, wearing Pegasus or not (though team of 1000 opalos would be uber fun :D)

Last edited:

Last edited:
hehe, my quote was more about the "we"^^

I have advisedly ignored your quotes to save you from wrong direction of thought :)
The info on "we" not gonna bring you profit or karma points. Me and my friends and companions are not seeking attention, honor or fame, just providing our healthy, we hope :) services to community. Not so efficient, but I think it's more significant the direction.

This post (first on this thread I mean) was to inform about at least 3 things:
1. to bring information on Pegasus armor (protection and decay; see, you haven't heard there any advertise of good or bad Pegasus is - I placed just information and left freedom for your thought how to use the info)
2. information about current formula on armor decay (thanks to Jimmy B and everyone who participated on the research - great work, people) isn't yet perfect or after some later VU it got to that
3. there are other aspects on armor usage to research (etc.: on long run how many harnesses or feet you will burn on one or other type of mob, or to mention that I've been asking hunters on PM after their purchases to use team hunt to go efficient (=research is missing on how efficient would be team hunts))

I bow for that great research in past carried by Jimmy B, Oleg, Coop_, TimUnleashed and many others:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?94684-How-Armor-Works
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?94063-brief-analysis-armour-decay-distribution.html

Added my 2pec researching some sides of Pegasus.

Peace

Last edited:
Good luck with your crafted Pegasus sales m8!

Menace

Back