People say dead live longer...

Shadowmage

Stalker
Society
Rising Potentials
Tiger
Hey guys,

I was away for likely more than seven years know, only logging in from time to time to prevent my account getting cancelled. I'm actually thinking about start playing again, a little bit at least, maybe even getting Rising Potentials society running again :)

I'd like to greet everyone who still knows me after all these years, and of course everyone who joined the fascination in the meanwhile!

Now I need to get back in the game, watching all those fascinatinating new creatures while re-learning running, jumping and well, shooting them of course... :wtg:

I don't know you. But I remember you. Welcome back. :)

Hey guys,

I was away for likely more than seven years know, only logging in from time to time to prevent my account getting cancelled. I'm actually thinking about start playing again, a little bit at least, maybe even getting Rising Potentials society running again :)

I'd like to greet everyone who still knows me after all these years, and of course everyone who joined the fascination in the meanwhile!

Now I need to get back in the game, watching all those fascinatinating new creatures while re-learning running, jumping and well, shooting them of course... :wtg:

Omg! I forgot people used to add their msn,irc,skype and whatnot links under their profile!

Welcome back! Best of luck in your endeavours.

Cheers
Soko

welcome back tiger :wtg:

Back