People's Best Loots

AkiranBlade said:
Kerham, which mob dropped the vigi thighs? Cos Wiki only says Combi's and Ambu's

Kerham said:
best items: axe 4x0 (fungoid) vigi gloves, thighs and arms (cauda, repesilex, trox)

repesilex, i thought is clear from putting mobs in same order bewteen ()

Kerham said:
repesilex, i thought is clear from putting mobs in same order bewteen ()

Well that's what I thought, but wasn't sure because that information isn't in the wiki. Thanks for the info.

best overall marketvalue loot for me is generics about 150 looted so far ...looted 3x jaguar thighs lately allso

back in vu 5.2,5.3,5.4 i looted about 1-5 vigi parts every day i was playing...wasnt much market value on them back then +15-30 on helmet/shins and so on ..but it was allmost constant proffit with 10x less skills than i have now

Well i prefer not to say as i´v been playing for about a year and got nothing really special..... Better days will come... :rolleyes:

acaffrey said:
lol yes, a fap-28 as the best loot is very embarassing. I'm infamous amoung those that know me as the *worst looter in the game.* hehe - I'm sure my luck will change at some point...

There was a FAP-28 in my one and only global (58 PEDs from a snable). But in three months playing I've got several things from non-globals that were worth more than 50:

Vigi helmet M (exa dom)
Vigi helmet F (exa dom)
GSI (bery, probably old)
DNA Fragment B (combibo dom)

I have to update my best loot. Got a nice fap 50 from cornudos yesterday :)

imp2870, Angel harness male, Shadow Shins/Thighs male, ML-35, ML-45, massive amounts of neme/vigi back when they dropped alot and didnt sell for much, several pairs of Dante shades male/female, bear/boar/jaguar/tiger -parts. Shadow harness male in teamloot, supremacy gloves male in teamloot, "EP-Most of em" handguns, "AS-most of em" blprifles, all kinds of plasma rifles xept for tango. A few fap-90...
Most of this is long ago though, only rescent ones are tiger helmet, shadowthighs male and ML-45 i guess, and a nemehelm female in a 15k daspletor.. (within last year or so). Time ingame? errrr quite a while? :p

---i have looted professor bartons finger...(in team) :) :confused:
---odenfield ventricle system :)
---many vigi harness ;)
---also dreaming that i loot mod ep-40 :D
i have played 6 month

Goblin Thighs worth .83 PED 2 days ago, after a about 1.5 months of playing. I also got 13 animal hides one time but can't remember exactly when it was.

My best loots ever were in mining. Got a large Narc along with a sizable Belk but that was the only real luck I have had there.

Laserline said:
Best loot: 8 PED, a very long time ago (i quit for 8 months and came back). Since I came back my best loot was 6.95 PED. :mad:

I never get anything good :/

well this sounds kinda familiar to me ;)
got a bit more luck then.. i've been playing 1,5 year + quite a big break..
the luck still has to come.. and it willl :bandit:

hehe,gnomeshins and ive played since august :laugh: :laugh: my computer was broken 4 months though

93072 Lysterium :evilking:

32470 Second Entity Generation 02 :D

Supremacy Harness Male + Female, Supremacy Shins Male, All Nemesis/Vigi parts, Salamander Helm, Bear Harness + Helm, Powerful Wormhole Chip etc and lots of other crap that i cant remember... :laugh:

Played 11 Months since i started over from scratch :beerchug:

Surely this has been my best :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:bandit:

I'd have to say...

this one

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Not even a global. Was trying for an axe...STILL don't have one. :laugh:

Bery old being very generous in an indirect way. :D

However the one that excited me the most was probably my first global when i got exactly what i was hoping for: gremlin shins (m)

Last edited:
Hmm

Shadow harness M on a lil trox like 2,5 years ago
Angel gloves F on a berycled also 2,5 years ago

Several Shadow Helmets M hunting argos for months 2,5 years ago.
Many vigi/nem crap

1+ year break ... now I only loot peds

Best pedder was 1.6k Lyst my first day at CND

maybe the female boar shins ttvalue 70 ped from a trilumite...
playing sice august,got this one about 2 weeks ago..

Best single item looted male angel harness at at 3 years 2 weeks off a drone gen 1 day of the robot atack, came from a drone near hadeshiem about 2 months ago.

Best hofs 1986 after 2 months, 2100 hof at 3 years, first big hof gave ped and weapons that I cant remember. Hofs all together over the years have totaled about 6k or so.

Stormer said:
93072 Lysterium :evilking:

32470 Second Entity Generation 02 :D

Supremacy Harness Male + Female, Supremacy Shins Male, All Nemesis/Vigi parts, Salamander Helm, Bear Harness + Helm, Powerful Wormhole Chip etc and lots of other crap that i cant remember... :laugh:

Played 11 Months since i started over from scratch :beerchug:

Ok,.... I definitly hate you.... at least for some time

Still for me, the Shogun Gloves and that was not off the measly single Global I have. I think I might put in a support issue into MA to check my avatar for some glitch that does not allow loot or Globals let alone HOF's.

Do I sound Bitter? Sorry to bring down the thread, but I need some uplifting.

WedgeGold said:
Still for me, the Shogun Gloves and that was not off the measly single Global I have. I think I might put in a support issue into MA to check my avatar for some glitch that does not allow loot or Globals let alone HOF's.

Do I sound Bitter? Sorry to bring down the thread, but I need some uplifting.

You'll probably get loads all in one day lol.

hmm.. playing since oct 05
best "items": 2or3 GSI, some shogunparts (3 different parts) and a about16ped oil claim

Back