Price Check PERFECTED TEG

Xcite

Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Curly Xcite24 Orridge
So been away from several months, and just got this back from a friend.
What's people's opinions the price of this, tier 9.99.

Is it that rare/hard to price check this weapon? 🙈 Tier 9.9 may I add. 😉

i dont know whta is the specific value of a rifle that usually cost more than other items...
please find below a list of comparables with some prices i saw were a consensus for the
last months

1. P38 night special has comparable eff and beter DPP, sold for 34k not much high tier, so might be a 55k comparable at that tier
2. a IMK2 from Pablo T6 was aold at 100k ,it is way better (17 eff more, 0.20 dpp more) so can be worth more as comparable
3.. chips are better as dpp and as eff and are traded in the 70k as well as argo claws

i suppose the price of that rifle can be placed somewhere between 60k and 100k but this is just a guess based on stats
let's see what is the comment of the community... 20k is of course under the cost of tier up and i get it as a joke from teh poster)

index.php

i dont know whta is the specific value of a rifle that usually cost more than other items...
please find below a list of comparables with some prices i saw were a consensus for the
last months

1. P38 night special has comparable eff and beter DPP, sold for 34k not much high tier, so might be a 55k comparable at that tier
2. a IMK2 from Pablo T6 was aold at 100k ,it is way better (17 eff more, 0.20 dpp more) so can be worth more as comparable
3.. chips are better as dpp and as eff and are traded in the 70k as well as argo claws

i suppose the price of that rifle can be placed somewhere between 60k and 100k but this is just a guess based on stats
let's see what is the comment of the community... 20k is of course under the cost of tier up and i get it as a joke from teh poster)

index.php

Yea i actually bought this for 8k more than a imp MK2 at the time I had it and sold it to purchase the perf teg. Difference is the amps I guess you put on. Appreciate the input 👌🏼

Im pretty sure you can get over 50k for it. But wouldnt expect anything over 90k.
20k is a joke :)

Im pretty sure you can get over 50k for it. But wouldnt expect anything over 90k.
20k is a joke :)
I'd like to think I would, considering I paid more than this about a year ago 🤣

55-60k but in this climate you can probably fish for 65k

Ask one of the many retraders here what they would pay for it and then add about 30% of the value and it’s close to what they think they can turn it around for in a weeks time.

A freshly looted t0 i think was up for sale few months back at +60-70k and didnt find a buyer, seeing this is in a different field altogether being almost max tier. I think if you listed it at +75k sb and +90 BO you would be in the ballpark in this current market. Anyone saying less is most likely out to use it then resell shortly after for a quick buck. Nice item 👌

A freshly looted t0 i think was up for sale few months back at +60-70k and didnt find a buyer, seeing this is in a different field altogether being almost max tier. I think if you listed it at +75k sb and +90 BO you would be in the ballpark in this current market. Anyone saying less is most likely out to use it then resell shortly after for a quick buck. Nice item 👌
Junkman looted one, and still the time to take it to tier 9.99 and peds invested in tiering.

Junkman looted one, and still the time to take it to tier 9.99 and peds invested in tiering.
That was the perf teg i was referring too, and yeah time and peds come into play also but u rarely get what it costs back in tiering, some items you get a premium but most of the time i wouldnt count on it

Back