Selling: Perfected TR6 Tegretov

Status
Please reply by conversation.

penethol

Provider
Selling level 100 TR6 Teg. This is an awesome gun. The 777.00 ped max tt makes it spectacular for the moloch caves, tidewater caverns, cyclops depths etc. This is also an excellant gun for looting box's and items from eomon and longtooth which will be around for about another month. Slap on a mod evil and be instantly uber gun. This weapon also has 108.9 range! Perfect for proterons, snakes on NI etc. AN awesome item hunter. Given the current market on guns. and the incredible shortage on high end guns. this is a great way to get your level 100 gun at a reasonable entry point. Only 3 in game that i am aware of. The tier rate on this teg is 8/200. This will make it about 50% more time to tier it than if it had a 100/200 tier rate. Gives time between tiers to gather the materials! All that being said, i feel my BO is extremely reasonable considering the 250-450k price tags on many of the other uber weapons. I would really prefer this goes to a hunter that needs the weapon, not a reseller who is going to double the price and hold it hostage till it sells! I will consider trade offers for items, but obviously pure ped would be better. Thanks for looking!

SB: 99K
BO: 115K

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back