PERMANENT Calypso Land Area Deeds PRICECHECK

{removed} .

Last edited by a moderator:
I waited to buy the scraps from the looser at discount ;)

loose

adjective

1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.

3. uncombined, as a chemical element.

4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.

5. not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.

Cheer up :dunce:

land deeds are worth the price tha ta buyer and seller can come to an agreement on.

Peraonlly they are worth about 239.52 to me. (monthly average return x 12 months).

So you buy one for 239.52 ped. You keep it 12 months. And then you throw it in the tt for 0 ped, or sell it back for 239.52 ped to someone else, while it has already brought you 239.52 ped? So why would I sell you mine for 239.52 ped? I can make more than that by just holding it. And I can sell it after 12 months to you, for double profit.

Oh, right, not only does the deed bring you profit while you hold it, you also have it's value at your disposal for collateral, trading, selling out, etc...

Show me a bank that gives you 20%+ return over a year on your investments.

Good lord Ogi. I do believe we agree at last, perhaps you are correct this time. I would have to say I reckon CLD's are now worth around 1300 ped. :laugh:

My idea is to value the Calypso Land Area Deeds as time goes by.

Time will be divided in 2 parts

Part 1 will run now. And wil end when Calypso Land Area Deeds stop having unlimited offer by the game company.

Part 2 wil run after that.

SO questions i have in mind:

The promissed divident payout range that was promised.
The actual dividend.

Calypso Land Area Deeds when they are sold outside aution Are worth more or less than 1k.

Should second hand sellers consider the revenues or part, as discont to the price or should they sale at higer value becouse they will have an unknown revenue weekly?

Dont forget to input the value u consider to be worth at this moment the Calypso Land Area Deeds!
As well as your considerations

Since when did a Calypso Land Deed (CLD) become a Calypso Land Area Deed (CLAD)?:scratch2: are you now saying once i strike out my plot of land i can add DNA and charge hunting/mining taxes?:yay: some people are confused enough about CLD's without plastering the name of CLAD everywhere in this discussion...

If the loot continues like this and ppl leave they will be worth TT :laugh:

About how my CLDs still to be sold by Mindark??

About how my CLDs still to be sold by Mindark??

Que? CLD's are no longer sold by MA, they are all sold out man.

Was the answer I was looking for, thanks mate :)

1130 now? orly? Please close this stupid thread... I sold 11 deeds at 1300 each last night (because I needed the money). 1130? :laugh:

I sold some Generic Fuses 2 months ago with 100 each when all the forum told me they are 50 ped or less in value. I guess there are always people who want something really bad, and willing to pay a premium.

I can see a nice bubble here with the CLDs, and bubbles have the fun habit to burst - when, only a few chosen will know, but for sure there are money to be made - bad money of course, like in RL, money out of thin air.

Is MA publishing the CLD finacial reports every 6 months as promised when they launched this program? The last one I can find is from August 2011, for Jan-June 2011, and it was in the red 8 million SEK (900k Euro) - and is the general report of course as CLD were not launched yet. Still the 2011 full report is long overdue.

Once every six months, audited figures will be presented on MindArk’s homepage so that deed holders can verify their revenue share payouts.

So in May a report should be issued related to Calypso income (I think they launched CLD's in mid-November).

Just my :twocents:, I do not own CLD nor intend to buy any, but the developments here are for sure affecting everyone PED cards.

I compare CLD with LA... How much avarage LA pay every year if u dont do any events and dont have any unique mobs or minerals? 20%? How much cost LA like that? 100-150k ped? So I think if CLD pay 15-20% is good, because U dont need 100k ped if u like to buy one or few and it is much more easy to sell if u need some cash. If I am right, so far it is 21% return IF CLD cost 1300 ped. So I think that if return from deeds will stay around same like in last 5 months, CLDs will stay around 1300-1400 ped each. Time will show :)

Hi i have been buying cld in lots of 20 - 50 and pay between 1150 and 1200. i feel price settling around 1175 for now. this is street price.

and right now weekly average is 1222 ped with some being listed with buy out of 1166 , idont think they will be there long of course

and today? :p

it is a price for 1,
usually, when a owner sell a pack of deed (more than 10) what about the price? currently the pack price is under current price or it can be sold easily more than current price?

(current price = quantity * 1 deed price)

thx for answers :)

This price check is weekly based, price is for 1 deed and ofc average taking all considerations in account.

Instead of guessing just check Twin Peaks for like 30 minutes and also look at the ingame market value history. Better than throwing numbers around claiming you thinking about anything at all.

looks like time for a price update . maybe 1200. soon that will be a cheap price i reckon

Can't you make a thread with real prices for which people are buying? This thread has been nonsense from the start. And i had hoped it would start to make sense after they were all sold, guess i was wrong.

Can't you make a thread with real prices for which people are buying? This thread has been nonsense from the start. And i had hoped it would start to make sense after they were all sold, guess i was wrong.

Now don't be stupid, that would just make this actually useful... :scratch2:

I think the main point of this thread has transformed into keeping a permanent record of returns. Which is nice.

The price has seemed to have settled at just under 1200 for quite some weeks now...

OOOPS!!!

Wrong thread LOL

I thought this was the good one....

This guy is just trying to get deeds for cheap by underpricing them here...

Pricecheck threads are generally the OP asking others what they believe the current market price of some item is.

This thread does not seem to meet that criteria. In fact it seems to be the exact opposite. You telling everyone else what you seem to value them at. That's more like a buying thread.

Ogi, can you tell me what your reasoning behind your valuations are? Anything besides "just because that how I feel"?

Back