Discovery: Perseus feet M

goddamn!
thats a juicy find! :cool:

Now that is something you don't see every day ;)

:yay: Congratz! :yay:

Makes me happy just seeing those.

Wow! grats!!!

WOW Big Gratz m8 :yay::wtg::cool:

Awesome!! :yay::wtg:

Big Gratz..Does Cobra still head your society?

Nice :) Congratz

Gratz Buds. Awesome find :)

Gratz! Was about damn time for those to appear.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Supergratz!

This is why we play this game. That WOW feeling in your loot window (or text if you've disabled that ugly crap from 2001)

tokens schmokens!

Firstly, big gratz. That's an epic find considering how awesome Perseus is as an armour.

But one tiny thing ... all Perseus armour is crafted, why doesn't a limited blueprint drop with some clicks for the unlimited armour? #justsayin

Firstly, big gratz. That's an epic find considering how awesome Perseus is as an armour.

But one tiny thing ... all Perseus armour is crafted, why doesn't a limited blueprint drop with some clicks for the unlimited armour? #justsayin

Its an artifact from the beginning, ark armor used to be crafted and looted. With one of the balancing changes way back they removed the armor from loot. However mobs that used to drop L armor now have an extremely small chance or dropping an unL version now.

But yes, unL bp Ls are something I miss greatly with the new system.

gz sir. that's a pretty awesome find, also that's a pretty bad asss weapon you have there :)

Do these feet make a complete set of UL perseus now? or are there still parts missing?

gz sir. that's a pretty awesome find, also that's a pretty bad asss weapon you have there :)

Do these feet make a complete set of UL perseus now? or are there still parts missing?

ty =) and i love this pistol !

I believe arms and harness are still mising for a male set i could be wrong tho !

Yes Cobra is still the Boss of the main Society Dark Knights :)

Thank you..He is such a nice guy, last I heard he was selling LA on Ark and not sure if he did or not.

I wish those were Perseus (F) I would have made a offer for them..Great job! :yay:

Its an artifact from the beginning, ark armor used to be crafted and looted. With one of the balancing changes way back they removed the armor from loot. However mobs that used to drop L armor now have an extremely small chance or dropping an unL version now.

But yes, unL bp Ls are something I miss greatly with the new system.

Did one of the balancing changes also fix drops in instances? :)

Oh and big gz to fric.. Very nice to finally see these :)

Back