Suggestion: Personal info

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
For our next UI to come, I suggest to add a personal info were each ava can see something like;

• Total depo/withdraw
  • Total TT return (!)
  • Total auction or shop fee payd
  • Highest loot registered
  • A like/dislike interface where you can see your fans and haters :D
  • fill inn fill inn..
  • fill for more ideas.

Im sure this helps the support with those questions they get asked as I assume they get some of those?

Since account creation. With ability of hiding each info you want to display for yourself or others.
- Total time logged in (excluding afk).
- Total peds cycled and total loot received. Also like in OP showing TT return displayed.
- Total amount of oil, mind essence burned, autoloot pills and nutrio bar consumed by pet's in TT for each.
- Favorite mob: Leviathan - Total cycled XXXXXX, total loot XXXXXX, Globals: XXX, Hofs: XX, Highest loot XXXX.
- Rare loots: Displays all your rare item hofs.
- Discoveries: Displays all your discoveries.

Last edited:
I think you run the risk of over complicating it. Just a TT in/out would be great. Maybe a HSL that you can display for begging rights. That’s it.

would rather have online users ATM in the log in page instead of all that..

i would have a decay / TT loot for current session
and if i mouseover a link to see howmany of that item i have in my account (inventory and storage)
so if someone look for an item i can see if i got some to sell
the reast is secondary

Up, else why would i care?

Add fucking crafting log, its so annoying without

- crafting log ( last 5 crafting runs), they only need to have someone the save screen with the runs details could be like a notification
- same for repair notification

Add fucking crafting log, its so annoying without

- crafting log ( last 5 crafting runs), they only need to have someone the save screen with the runs details could be like a notification
- same for repair notification
RIght. I see what u mean. Crafting and going afk then auto log off without seeing the result. Good idea.

Back