Question: Pet stats

Lower Bane

Provider
Went for a raid. I have a lvl 24 Panda and saw a Lvl 24 Edgehog. Thought the stats would be close.

Lvl 24 Panda
Health 128
Mojo 118
Ferocity 55
Endurance 43

Lvl 24 Edgehog
Health 230
Mojo 100
Ferocity 45
Endurance 45

Okay, I do have a slight edge in Mojo and Ferocity.
But dang! Almost twice my Health?

It went 23 rounds - needless to say I lost. :(

That was my edgehog, keep in mind panda and edgehog are 'balanced' classes - you get 3 points of health for every attribute point you put into health. Dont try to boost the 'weak' attributes to much - you loose alot of health potential and a panda is just not an attuned class.

You are also abit off with my stats, they are:
health 230
mojo 80
ferocity 15
endurance 45

You have put close to 35 attribute points more in mojo and ferocity then me - i used those to gain over 100 extra health.

Last edited:
Must have been another battle because I wrote those stats down because the 230 blew my mind.

Both are balanced pets that is why I was expecting stats that were close.

So I wasted my points by trying to boost the harder to reach stats? I thought I was doing good because I have been beaten so many times on earlier pets because my pet ran out of stanima points. When that happened all I could do was watch helplessly as I got hit harder and harder for being out of steam. lol

So with this build I swore that it would not happen again. Eh... I have never played pokemon or anything like this, so I am new to the spells and class thingies. But I am having fun learning.

I don't know how fun the game will be now that I have gone through every bit of the ped and diamonds. lolololol

Mmm... I just took another look at what I wrote down. I only have three numbers and the name of the critter and what it was.

The three numbers I have are 230, 100, and 45. I could have swore the other number was 45 and that is why I only wrote it once. Maybe I was in to much shock at the 230. lolol

I kept yelling at my screen, why don't you die? Just die die die??? OMG!! He is healing again!! AAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back