Pet Training Service

CrimsonGhost

Young
Hi guys and gals.

Long story short: I have time and I do not need a high lvl pet myself. So makes sense to train a pet for someone else, right? Simple deal: you provide the pet and food, I will train your pet for you.

Simple pricing: 3ped per day. I am online for an average of about 8h per day, so that is an average of 8h of training for 3ped. Some days I'll be online for only an hour or two, sometimes for 16+ hours. Price is always the same. If you prefer it we can work out a system where you pay based on nutrio consumed but this 3ped/day will be cheaper and easier.

Obviously I can only train pets for one owner at a time so this service will work on a first come, first served basis.
I can provide some collateral if required.

You can contact me here on the forums or ingame (Peter CrimsonGhost Boss)

Currently AVAILABLE

Last edited:
I'm available again starting from tomorrow. Get in touch here or ingame.
edit: Fully booked until the end of the month.

Last edited:
time to bump this up.
I'm back in game on a daily basis and looking for a new customer. Get in touch ingame or send a pm.

<Moderated> I payed this guy but he never gave my pat back.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty funny Dillinger since I have never even met you ingame. And you probably missed the whole point of me saying that I can provide collateral which I've done to every client who has asked for it.
<removed & pm sent>

edit: Having talked with the moderators. I'd very much like for you Dillinger to post your full avatar name, the time of this transaction as well as the screenshots of this imaginary trade in which you accuse me of scamming you.

Last edited:
Back