• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooklyn

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Brooklyn lyn York

I am not shop owner.

I do believe that those who are shop owners deserve meaningful and sizable compensation for enduring their specific extra problems, including the real loss of income and changes of locations as a results of the necessary changes brought on by CE2 implementation.

The compensation package I propose would involve

Free extra sales mannequin for each and every shop owner
:thumbup:

Free public space advertising for six months.
:thumbup:

This of course is above fixing and sorting out legitimate problems and bugs.

There is precedent for this​

Another eg I got a shopkeeper from MA as gift(full tt,6k market value) as they were late on fixing a bug that took them 1-2 years.

So I ask you all to vote and sign this petition of support.

IMPORTANT:

If you want to vent some your negative shit about MA/FPC
or what they will or will not do

DON’T.
:topic:

This is simply just about
offering positive support…
in a positive constructive way
for positive compensation
for our shop owners
in what has been a difficult time.

I voted YES.

I had a loss of income during the long time my booth was offline.

And now I find myself doing efforts again to atract lost customers becouse of this.

So a extra shopkeeper to compensate seems apropriate to me.

Ah well, I keep on dreaming.

Kind regards.
Ion

Of course! This should not even have to be a question - it should be a matter of course that MA compensates the shopowners in some way or another! Not something the shop owners should BEG to get!

They should get the shop back with the same number of item points simple as that.

Not sure an extra sales mannequin will make much difference as its just extra decay.

They never compensated any of the other shop owners when they created the malls and killed off so many of the shopping districts. They made it even worse by adding a tp in the malls.

I'm on the side of the Deer Mall shop owners some of whom have been waiting to take ownership of their shop for 2-3years.

If MA / FPC ever compensate for mistakes they've made I'll be bloody amazed.

Last edited:
Dont forget about land owners who had there land screwed up, they deserve compensation even more so than shop owners, but dont get me wrong, shop owners need compensation too!

and what it would be?

for now , pilot got all travel money made by TP shared...

Can shop owner have all auction money shared between them too ?

and for land owner , what we do?5%of the tt sale?

Dont forget about land owners who had there land screwed up, they deserve compensation even more so than shop owners, but dont get me wrong, shop owners need compensation too!

Indeed we do.

My income has been more than halved for 6 out of 7 LAs after VU 10. Promises has been made about corrections, but from the looks of it MA/FPC are going ahead with the new purchasable upgrades for other land areas before this will happen.

This is unacceptable in my opinion. Not only did I loose two teleports which by mindarks own evaluation is worth 200k+ peds (It was actually the 150k models), but I have also lost bio zones (equivalent to mini-la's within the LA), DNA fragments, and immense value loss due to topology changes, distance changes, ores vanishing etc. Overall value loss has yet to be calculated, but it will make shop value losses seem like pocket change.

I'd hate to tarnish MA's reputation by screaming really loud about this, but unless things improve it seems I have no choice. These changes has had a major impact on not only mine, but several other land areas. It seems MA/FPC does nothing unless either your name has been in the press, or you make petition / whine threads on EF.

not interested? interested enough to vote though. :scratch2:

guess unless it's happening to you it doesn't matter?

anyone in EU trying to run some sort of business is getting screwed and it's ok? not interested?

THIS EFFECTS ALL OF US!!!!

compensation, maybee..
Free shopkeepers that goes out of the hunters lootpool, no ty!

compensation, maybee..
Free shopkeepers that goes out of the hunters lootpool, no ty!

1st - give us any proof that lootpool exists
2nd - clear for us the basic principles of loot distribution, and how is something from hunters loot pool pls.

Otherwise, Im urged to think you made that out of your mind.

PS: Compensate em all"

How about compensation for all the crafters suffering in the name of giving hunters all those fantastic SGA loots????
Where were all the crafting SGA itemz, couldnt we have crafted an UL OA SGA?

bored :rolleyes:

I'm all for some form of compensation for shop owners and restoration of the item slots.

I just think that compensation should be limited for active shops only (at least for those shops that could be active, if you have never been able to use your shop you should be compensated a lot more). Right now with hangar owners all of them get a share of the tp-money, but only a handfull were active pilots.

It does not seem right that inactive shops would get anything but a restoration of item slots.

Never owned a shop or hangar, so it could be that I don't know what I'm talking about. If that's the case, then forget what I said :)

Agreed.

In the first place, the shop owners should get shops back with the same functionality that they had before. Ie same item points etc.

Then some form of compensation for the months that they have been unable to operate their businesses, because of an admitted mistake on the part of the game developer.

We shall await what Marco says once he gets back from holiday, as he has siad that he will recheck what is going on with this sorry episode.

2nd - clear for us the basic principles of loot distribution, and how is something from hunters loot pool pls.

I think after 7 years of existance it's pretty obvious that UL items are limited in drops. (how MA balances it or who loots them doesn't matter)
Since they aren't gifts like mentor editions, but looted during hunting, you are trying to take markup out of this profession.

Do you remember the event where MA rewarded some of the winners with Himi for example, guess what happened to the markup of it.
himi is something that get's consumed & that's the reason mu recovered quickly, Mannequin Pads don't!
That's why they loot rarely, adding several off them will make them even rarer to loot.

btw brook, Why doens't the poll have a NO option?
this makes the poll kinda useless doesn't it?

Last edited:
I just think that compensation should be limited for active shops only (at least for those shops that could be active, if you have never been able to use your shop you should be compensated a lot more). Right now with hangar owners all of them get a share of the tp-money, but only a handfull were active pilots.

its nice how some are over compencated while others get the finger... i know that im never going to make a major investment in this VR but i am waiting for someone to compete against eu.. so i have a good enought reason to withdraw...

in fact theres another game company ( effin rules) where the players all boycotted the game for 24 houres because the dev team wasnt listening to its customers... its just too bad that there isnt enough ppl here that could orginize somethign like this... if a large enough ammount of ppl stop depositing, there WOULD (i guarentee) be some changes. we just have to hit them where it hurts .. their wallet

just dont start a cu here on ef though or your doomed to the ban stick ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AX2bcWtg1Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Of course there is a loot pool and the servers are not hard to set, MA didn't use to have a team running the loot servers, once they got a team the loots went to shit. Random loot my ass, you don't need a team to run random loot servers. In fact "random" in this game is a joke.

MA PAYS FOR NOTHING!!!

MA just takes money, they put nothing of their own money in this game, we are all paying for each other.

Indeed we do.

My income has been more than halved for 6 out of 7 LAs after VU 10. Promises has been made about corrections, but from the looks of it MA/FPC are going ahead with the new purchasable upgrades for other land areas before this will happen.

This is unacceptable in my opinion. Not only did I loose two teleports which by mindarks own evaluation is worth 200k+ peds (It was actually the 150k models), but I have also lost bio zones (equivalent to mini-la's within the LA), DNA fragments, and immense value loss due to topology changes, distance changes, ores vanishing etc. Overall value loss has yet to be calculated, but it will make shop value losses seem like pocket change.

I'd hate to tarnish MA's reputation by screaming really loud about this, but unless things improve it seems I have no choice. These changes has had a major impact on not only mine, but several other land areas. It seems MA/FPC does nothing unless either your name has been in the press, or you make petition / whine threads on EF.

i would look into taking legal action against them. honestly.

A bump...in the night.
:cool:

its nice how some are over compencated while others get the finger... i know that im never going to make a major investment in this VR but i am waiting for someone to compete against eu.. so i have a good enought reason to withdraw...

in fact theres another game company ( effin rules) where the players all boycotted the game for 24 houres because the dev team wasnt listening to its customers... its just too bad that there isnt enough ppl here that could orginize somethign like this... if a large enough ammount of ppl stop depositing, there WOULD (i guarentee) be some changes. we just have to hit them where it hurts .. their wallet

just dont start a cu here on ef though or your doomed to the ban stick ;)

Well...let's hope they find that game soon for ya

If it's so important to you why don't you organize a boycott... instead of just shooting your mouth off. Talk is Cheap... Start your own thread.
:scratch2:

Last edited:
A bump...in the night.
:cool:

Well...let's hope they find that game soon for ya

If it's so important to you why don't you organize a boycott... instead of just shooting your mouth off. Talk is Cheap... Start your own thread.

Stop throwing cheap shots, you're not Tom Cruise (or maybe you are? It'd explain a few things).

nb: throwing cheap shots... tom cruise... cocktail the movie... *snicker* :naughty:

Stop throwing cheap shots, you're not Tom Cruise (or maybe you are? It'd explain a few things).

nb: throwing cheap shots... tom cruise... cocktail the movie... *snicker* :naughty:

Tom Cruise is Shopowner?
and
If you going to be off topic at least be in the 21 Century

yes a free maniquen or shop keeper would, in my mind, square the problems regarding my shop in v10

would be nice

Another Bump in the Swedish Night
:eek:

To get compensation is always good.
But how about hunters, miners, crafters... ?
All of this groups are now losing money and should get compensition too. :)

Back