Question: Petition for boost pills

Don't hesitate to join :)

Let get this up one more time, hoping for some reaction from dev's.

I would even take half the TT of my pills in universal ammo!! HALF!!!

i would love to be able to refine my pills :) i do use htem but very slowly - just have so many of them
also wish we could refine partial rings

i would love to be able to refine my pills :) i do use htem but very slowly - just have so many of them
also wish we could refine partial rings

don't forget the multiple sets of Adjusted Harrier Assault armor, etc.

Agreed

I agree with OP.

Make them tradeable or convertible.

Add my name: Sean Bluebard Parker

don't forget the multiple sets of Adjusted Harrier Assault armor, etc.

Haha that would be awesome I have two pairs of adjusted harrier oops

I wanted two zx amps :)

I'll sign!

I one hundred percent agree.

Add my name please: Nicolas NicoLePro Lami

Reactions: ZPF
Count me in as well, though I highly doubt MA will lift a finger on this issue. Be it as it may, I am not pleased with a bunch of PED locked into these completely useless pills/L rings (not full TT).

Attere AzGarot Dominatum

Reactions: ZPF
list been updated! Thanks all! We need more ppl
C'mon guys :)

Agree

Leon Slippery Shockwave

Agreed

I agree with OP.

Add my name: THE OLD NICK

Agreed

I agree with OP.

Add my name: THE OLD NICK

list updated and also I'm glad to see an old friend 's still around :yup:

(to make a bump on this thread and ...)

I still can't understand way this pills are not tradable but lootable in pvp zones and why some pills are tradable and some are not (just not make sence)
(I sended a suport case asking to "convert" my pills to uni ammo or to peds and they sad "NO we can't trade with players" .... ?!?!?! .... asked are they lootable and they sad "Yes, like all lootable stuff in pvp4" ... )
and I realy think is very very easy for MA to make them tradable (or at least to make them tted :)
maybe you remember the fanoos "story" when they was removed from tt ... first they was tradable then (with no worning) untradable and then (again with no worning) tradable again, so I think that there is a "one click" matter to make this pills tradable, so ... please MA make all pills tradable!!!

With best regards
OLD NICK

p.s.:hope more players to sing to this petition, but doubt that there will be some kind of effect

(to make a bump on this thread and ...)

I still can't understand way this pills are not tradable but lootable in pvp zones and why some pills are tradable and some are not (just not make sence)
(I sended a suport case asking to "convert" my pills to uni ammo or to peds and they sad "NO we can't trade with players" .... ?!?!?! .... asked are they lootable and they sad "Yes, like all lootable stuff in pvp4" ... )
and I realy think is very very easy for MA to make them tradable (or at least to make them tted :)
maybe you remember the fanoos "story" when they was removed from tt ... first they was tradable then (with no worning) untradable and then (again with no worning) tradable again, so I think that there is a "one click" matter to make this pills tradable, so ... please MA make all pills tradable!!!

With best regards
OLD NICK

p.s.:hope more players to sing to this petition, but doubt that there will be some kind of effect

The pills that are not tradeable are not lootable.

I was doing all my deposits through strongboxes (even though I never looted any unL rings, it just made sense to proportion some of the depo into skill pills).

Can't afford to have a few hundred peds stuck in Neurostim Y though, so it's back to normal depositing for me until this is resolved (TTable, refinable, whatever).

I was doing all my deposits through strongboxes (even though I never looted any unL rings, it just made sense to proportion some of the depo into skill pills).

Can't afford to have a few hundred peds stuck in Neurostim Y though, so it's back to normal depositing for me until this is resolved (TTable, refinable, whatever).

Have you seen the new "starter pack reload" option?

180 PED Uni Ammo + 5 50% Boost Pills.

100 times better than Strongboxes. I'll never touch a strongbox again.

It is time to bring it this issue up! Please do join

Im in also ...refining them into ammo its great idea.

list updated thanks and keep join in :)

Am doing my recent deposits by buying boxes as well.

It will be good if there are ways to "convert" unused pills or for that matter below full TT L rings which are looted, to uni ammo or make them tradeable.

Am doing my recent deposits by buying boxes as well.

It will be good if there are ways to "convert" unused pills or for that matter below full TT L rings which are looted, to uni ammo or make them tradeable.

can't see your ingame name anywhere :scratch2:
If you want to add your name in the list pls let me know

/signed

too short

Ops, name is Aj the-unknown henry

;)

Back