PETITION for Miners ...

Status
sound pretty cool :), just a bummer that the evolution didnt happen before sga, but iam not playing so iam all for it :silly2:

ReNaTo PLaTiNaS GoMeS

All three of the main professions in Planet Calypso (Hunting, Mining and Crafting) will be reviewed as to enhancements. Crafting is probably first in line, followed by mining.

(and all other professions are evaluated as well, in order)

How many times are you gonna evaluate ? You should have let us in the gameplay long time ago and you know it ! 7 years ingame now and what started as a logical miningsystem has been chopped to pieces with promises and yet promises !
This is just a patentet Marco answer to put some oil on the waves !

How many times are you gonna evaluate ? You should have let us in the gameplay long time ago and you know it ! 7 years ingame now and what started as a logical miningsystem has been chopped to pieces with promises and yet promises !
This is just a patentet Marco answer to put some oil on the waves !

Indeed, we've heard these answers many times, but never really seen any change. I'm sure they have loads of things to take care of, but I think that improvement of the professions should be higher up on the to-do-list than visual updates. Looks are not everything, you need a balance between gameplay and graphics and right now it feels like it's just graphics..

Agree..

Agree...
Why hunters loot items for crafters and miners inclusive ores , crafters craft for miners and hunters, and mining just loot for crafters? Don't make any sense...

Last edited:
Signs

Let's take 150 sign and do the latter

i want jack herer and purple kush :D errr off topic.. Revolution ! lets change the world :p

Arutha Calin Surana

II shadow II

Singnature

Qualia Qualia Saintlike

Im sure this list will just be used to shitlist us for making trouble.

:laugh:

add Edgar edgar mundo on behalf of me ;)

OMG he speaks.

ofc he does ;) things have changed now ! way to go Marco :)

I dont understend why are you complaining )
Miner is a most profitable profession in game and allways has been. much more profitable than hunting. Så who needs that items when we are allredy can have millions withiut tham. And this SGA items are nåt så good anyway.
Iäm miner. Allways has been. I know how to make good profit. You know money is never free. Så ppl need just work for tham. More you work more money you get. This is the system =) We dont need any uber items for mining. Mining is uber profit by its self. When you have bad days just repeat to your self - Just mine, just mine. And sooner or later you are getting reech. And it never takes so long

I would add my name to that list to be sure..

Ford Zippo Lincolnmercury

I dont understend why are you complaining )
Miner is a most profitable profession in game and allways has been. much more profitable than hunting. Så who needs that items when we are allredy can have millions withiut tham. And this SGA items are nåt så good anyway.
Iäm miner. Allways has been. I know how to make good profit. You know money is never free. Så ppl need just work for tham. More you work more money you get. This is the system =) We dont need any uber items for mining. Mining is uber profit by its self. When you have bad days just repeat to your self - Just mine, just mine. And sooner or later you are getting reech. And it never takes so long

I dont know what u are talking about. I been mining for 6 years and never made a long term profit. (not last 3 years since they change the mining system anyway).
But i dont care so much about the loot anymore, i know is random luck in mining. I play for fun when i have the time and money.
Of all the players i know and known in EU/PE. Hunters are the once that have made large withdraws, not all of them ofc lets say 5/100 and it was on items looted before 2005.

I think you really have bad luck. Befor VU 10 I mined 800-1000 bombs a day on TI. 10 hours 5-6 days a week. Somethink like job. In the end of month I cound my profit. And it is allways profit. Sometimes very big. if i get luck so i have same profit as i would have a real job. many miners i knew from russia pays for every mb of internet. and they withdrowing enough money to pay for internet. And i'm not a high lvl miner. I actually chip out alote. Usually run vuth oa 101.

Have mined after VU 10 around 1 week. 500 bombs a day. Yes its taking more time to mine now. But allreduy got +1000 profit. But in the end of a month i'm shure i get much more. And i mine 3 days a weak now.
Miners getting most of there profit on HOFs. And only on Hofs you getting reech. and hofs befor VU 10 I has every 3000 bombs stable. Usually bigs if you mine with amp. dont know how is it now. but got 1350 asurdite 2 days ago with 101

Last edited:
escorpion

Escorpion I don't know eather what u talking about and I'm sure you never burn 1% of the real miners burn we can see in ur profile

Escorpion I don't know eather what u talking about and I'm sure you never burn 1% of the real miners burn we can see in ur profile

Look when i registret on forum

and look there on first place my investments to the fond
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...sion/103353-make-1-month-efd-growth-fund.html

I burn 1000 bombs + 7 oa 101 a day befor vu10 ~ 1500 ped a day
now around 1000 ped a day
I playing since 2004

I suppose you just really dont understend mining. Maybe it is not for you guys. And i'm happy that you cant mine profitable. Less miners more money for me
If someone burns 200 bombs in day and getting 10-50% tt back tahn it is not mininng. it is child game. and it is not long term mining )
I counting my return after ~3000 bombs. and after every big hof. This is how it works. From HoF to HoF
I have a theory that after vu10 it became less then 3000 bombs from HoF to HoF but just a theory

A just really was not into forum befor last week. I got my knowlege from my own expereance. And thnx to few Uber players too. Started read the forums just after I heard about Growth fond. And I chosed to invest. Really perspektive fond. Thats why i got a little interest in reading some other topics.
And about veins in mining - BULLSH** no veins. Every claim have own chance to appear. Entropia oracle programm counting for every person vill he get claim or not. You can run same patch one after enother. every person will get there own claim. Dothent matter if someone run just befor you
And other mining guids do not providing right info att all. do not work on practise. Just info about ores depth and maps are usefull.

Last edited:
the biggest global...:silly2:

"work time here in RL..:rolleyes:"

escorpion

Let's do a run of 1000 bombs with oa102 I go in front and u mine same position after me im100% ur claims is much less then mine. I can see how much u know about mine.

Ivana Ana Sharevoska

its massive

Its massive the participation in this petition...
More one time thankz a lot.
I gonna do today a open letter for Mindark.
Post some logical ideas to help me in this letter and prove to MA this virtual world is made by the community like the real world.
I'm sure with a stop of all of us we can reduce this economy work.

Its a good time to be all together and fight for our rights.

Guido Vues3d Kalimee

You can add mine too

Its massive the participation in this petition...
More one time thankz a lot.
I gonna do today a open letter for Mindark.
Post some logical ideas to help me in this letter and prove to MA this virtual world is made by the community like the real world.
I'm sure with a stop of all of us we can reduce this economy work.

Its a good time to be all together and fight for our rights.

Don't do it and stop wasting your time... the whole premis is wrong... as is it based on not having the facts or knowing anything about MA... it's goals... the aspirations of it's owners... and it's postion towards the citizens of EU...

You are not fighting for rights... and definately not proving anything as they already aspire to the notion that this virtual world is not only and extension of the real world but will be better than the real world...

"We want Entropia Universe to be a big part of the way people communicate over the internet in the future. The human mind is set to interact in a three-dimensional environment and the web at the moment is two-dimensional. We believe 3D will be the way of the future when it comes to communicating over the internet.

We have a grand vision that in 10 to 20 years' time Entropia Universe will be a better place to be than the real world.”
Interview with Marco
http://www.silicon.com/research/specialreports/virtualworlds/0,3800013956,39167619,00.htm

Marco came here and answered you... which means he's already listening and responding to what you are saying... they have already said that miners are included in the special give aways... so what rights are you talking about...

IMHO The timing and your ridiculously impatient arrogant attitude in the middle of a major overhaul of everything... in which all of the basic aspects of the environment and player inter-action have yet to be implemented... much less having the bugs worked out... makes this petition and calls for action nothing but the usual uninformed mindless bash MA thread with no real purpose.

Last edited:
Answer

I play much more time then you same like almost of players sign petition play for long long time...
Tired of promess all of us are...
But we gonna give time for sure...

Last edited:
Let's do a run of 1000 bombs with oa102 I go in front and u mine same position after me im100% ur claims is much less then mine. I can see how much u know about mine.

I think its doesent matter. But even if it is so. I wil get thouse money by bigger claims next day . Or day after. Maybe by HoF or global. becouse of less claims that day i run after you. MA allways payback every ped you lost in actions.

In game it is your activities that count. more money you using for your activities bigger profit you gaining. and bigger HoFs

Last edited:
Status
Back