PETITION for Miners ...

Status
Sign...

Any more miners to close petition?

Of course avoid the issue and the questions... which tells me I'm right... about you and your petition... You see you really have nothing other than vague nonsense about you not "making mining better for all of us"... becvause MA sucks and are not doing what they had said they are doing...

So give an specifically example of what they are not doing that you want done... and this petition is going to achieve...

Just get the fuck out of our thread. We don't give a damn of what you have to say.

And great job on this Mary, i can see from ingame auction auction, that most of us have quit mining already. And it's really easy to see why... first they ruin mining with all this ce2 "realistic" terrain, and then after promising an event for all professions, they throw miners 2 lousy extractors to fight over and to crafters a few L bps. I think time has come to make our stand.

Anselmo Lycan Batista

Fight for your rights!!
Just rolle it that i smoke it too!:D

Dr Lizzay Escobar :cool:

sry for late addition of my support to our mining community Mary Jane.
You are more than welcome to add my name to the list.
All the best to all and GL to us all :)

Indica Undertone Augen

Rok preAcher Wallace joins in!! SGA ITEMS FOR MINERS TOO!!! (or at least a claim FFS!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused: )

Why close it? :scratch2:

Ah. I think I see...

The miners' strike officially begins when the poll is closed?

However, you could still announce the beginning of the strike without closing the poll. There may be some people who don't notice til just a bit too late, but would like to add their support, nonetheless.

jay

Just curious, but are you proposing that miners should be able to loot SGA mod faps and mod merc?

Just curious, but are you proposing that miners should be able to loot SGA mod faps and mod merc?

No.
From my perspective, I'd like to be 'looting' tools that help my preferd profession. Yeh, when I hunt be nice to to get mod fap or somthing...but I'd prefer to stick to mining and find some loot that helps.
I like to mine and some 'new toys' or the chance of them would be a welcome change.
I don't think it is too much to ask for. Especially when in RL there are constant new updates to the tools I use in my RL profession, which make my work more enjoayable and unique.

All the best,

Indica Undertone Augen

No.
From my perspective, I'd like to be 'looting' tools that help my preferd profession. Yeh, when I hunt be nice to to get mod fap or somthing...but I'd prefer to stick to mining and find some loot that helps.
I like to mine and some 'new toys' or the chance of them would be a welcome change.
I don't think it is too much to ask for. Especially when in RL there are constant new updates to the tools I use in my RL profession, which make my work more enjoayable and unique.

All the best,

Indica Undertone Augen

oh ok then, i agree to this thread too then. Its just that some miners i have spoken to have actually said that they'd like supremacy armour sga and mod merc sgas to drop for miners too.... i was like "why would miner need mod merc? xD"

oh ok then, i agree to this thread too then. Its just that some miners i have spoken to have actually said that they'd like supremacy armour sga and mod merc sgas to drop for miners too.... i was like "why would miner need mod merc? xD"

Well, a few miners hunt as well, so wouldn't be that bad. :silly2: But, point taken. Yes, I'd like to see more new toys for us miners, perhaps a little of OA-105 SGA edition, or a Customized Matterfinder MF-213 SGA edition... that's what I mean. :D

(Yes, yes, I'm well aware that finder is crafted but well, unlimited amps also may drop from mining and they are crafted too, so why not that kind of stuff as well?)

Warvar Mortal Wild

We're not, but there isn't a single valid arguement for miners not being able to loot a mod fap, mod merc or any other item that's looted while hunting. The arguement that a miner doesn't need a mod merc is irrelevant, hunters have been able to loot adj/imp/mod excavators for years.

Well, a few miners hunt as well, so wouldn't be that bad. :silly2: But, point taken. Yes, I'd like to see more new toys for us miners, perhaps a little of OA-105 SGA edition, or a Customized Matterfinder MF-213 SGA edition... that's what I mean. :D

(Yes, yes, I'm well aware that finder is crafted but well, unlimited amps also may drop from mining and they are crafted too, so why not that kind of stuff as well?)

Precisely
I looted Angel Arm Guards SGA from hunting, and some lucky people are gonna loot Mod FAP SGA.

The SGA miners' loot on offer is nowhere near comparable!

An SGA extraction tool? :mad:

It's a flaming insult!

jay

hunters have been able to loot adj/imp/mod excavators for years.

For years? maybe... but not in the past 3 years. i2870's used to drop on snable, you think the same will apply today? The game has changed over time. While i agree, the frequency and the value of those mining items to be increased for SGA. I think all profession should loot items related to its own profession.

I'd hate it if i (full time hunter) want to buy a mod merc sga, but theres not enough of them on market available to sell. I'd hate it if there was this one miner who looted sga - who spends 90% of the time mining, and most of the time this mod merc is left in storage not even being used.

Precisely
I looted Angel Arm Guards SGA from hunting, and some lucky people are gonna loot Mod FAP SGA.

The SGA miners' loot on offer is nowhere near comparable!

An SGA extraction tool? :mad:

It's a flaming insult!

jay
There's still llike 3 months left. SGA has relatively just begun. I think the majority of the sga looting will occur duing the 2nd half of this sga period.

There's still llike 3 months left. SGA has relatively just begun. I think the majority of the sga looting will occur duing the 2nd half of this sga period.

Likely, but if they were planning on giving out any really good mining tools, don't you think they would have mentioned them, in the press release discussed here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/162256-sga-items-clues-discussion.html
They only saw fit to mention ONE mining tool, and that was an extractor. Implication is that other SGA mining loots will be even less exciting than this one

However, there is still time for them to change their mind :)

Likely, but if they were planning on giving out any really good mining tools, don't you think they would have mentioned them, in the press release discussed here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/162256-sga-items-clues-discussion.html
They only saw fit to mention ONE mining tool, and that was an extractor. Implication is that other SGA mining loots will be even less exciting than this one

However, there is still time for them to change their mind :)

They also failed to mention shadow SGA which is by far MUCH better than angel - and yet angel SGA was mentioned. The press release isnt a top 10 best sga list.... MA/FPC didnt mention anything like that. Its just a list of a few sought-after items.

SleePy Angel Chick

why players that dont agree with this petition write here? this is a petition for miners if u dont agree plz leave it!

add me and my wife to the list

Alain Al Copper and Suzy Sexy Copper

Hey miners...

I don't close the petition I just want to do a letter to MA and put the maximum names on that, the names I'm gonna have until tomorow is the name I gonna insert, don't means the future signs can be added.
First place more one time thank you very much all the members sign we can see all the better ones is here.
I'm complletely sure without us the minining go down allot.
We need be all togheter is a great time for that.
In my opinion and I want to know urs... Why we can't loot a mod fap? Just gonna motivate us to be a huge hunter? Sure one in 1 trillion bombs and with the best gear for miners like hunters in moobs.
All professions need to have same treatment is not fair for skilled miners loot same like noobs. Which motivation this give for us be better?
If a not skilled player loot a unl oa this 99% of the time they gonna sell and do whithraw for money for RL. If is a miner wich love mine for years is gonna use them for loots of years increasim the loot pool.

Many questions we need to talk to do this letter because I can be wrong and I accept new ideas.

But in one thing all of us agree mining system need to change.
Tired to wait a changing in mining system in last years all of us are.
Let's change our profession for a better future of the game

Gee Bummer Bouge

Mary Jane, on the first post u suggested we strike for 2-3 days, but it was not clear when.

Some of us started strike action early (no harm in that) but it is still not clear when, and it would be best if we all did this at the same time.

Could you please publish a start date?

For myself, I have been on strike, but I am now going to change to "go slow" instead, because there is a long-running mining competition that I am taking part in. So I will mine for that, but not anywhere else

jay

Brendan Slick Gould

jay

I understend ur point be online today in 6 hours and we do a letter to MA if MA don't answer our questions we start strike. We cannot be so radicals oir MA lock our account our don't give what we want.
Regards

Status
Back