Petition: Free Bound items!

I have rings L fore 10 years

Zbanghiu marius gigel

got my vote.
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle

Aj the-unknown Henry

Maybe they can also do the same for other bound items, like the burkin blade, etc.

Free the NippleRINGS
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout

John Black Knight

Still waiting for the promised feature to convert L rings and other avatar bound items - maybe even starterpack armors - im sure there is more people like me who bought dozends and dozends of starterpacks.

I suggest to give the opportunity to exchange all of these rings to new strongboxes!

ok I vote for this, as I have a feeling the L conversion might be useful.

However I will say this, how many people continued to buy the boxes "knowing" that all these rings could not be traded. I'd say it's fair to say that after the first $50 of boxes players were fully aware.

I bought $100 worth of boxes, and 9K ped ($900) of unlimited rings from auction instead (without getting any universal ammo). Choices choices.

Look; there could be a great opportunity here to upgrade existing rings with some features, if you push MA too quick they may just dump any good ideas they have. There could be some good MU in those L rings after you use a refiner or something like that.

Rick

Look; there could be a great opportunity here to upgrade existing rings with some features, if you push MA too quick they may just dump any good ideas they have. There could be some good MU in those L rings after you use a refiner or something like that.

Rick

I believe they have the ability to innovate without devaluating the Real Cash Economy. The emphasis here needs to be on the stability of the game and platform for long term growth. I believe the petition will give Mindark the opportunity to evaluate the strongbox effectiveness on the RCE economy in ways other than just the short term balance sheet.

I believe they have the ability to innovate without devaluating the Real Cash Economy. The emphasis here needs to be on the stability of the game and platform for long term growth. I believe the petition will give Mindark the opportunity to evaluate the strongbox effectiveness on the RCE economy in ways other than just the short term balance sheet.

Sorry to go off the main op subject, It's very interesting these direct payments to MA via shops. I bought 20K of compet today and had to go via the compet webshop as MA appears not to be listing compet on global auction anymore.

In all honesty, MA probably didn't believe in their wildest dream some people would buy tens of thousand of dollars of boxes. All this does is make them smile for more of the same I'm afraid, because that's what I would do.

Rick

Aj the-unknown Henry

Maybe they can also do the same for other bound items, like the burkin blade, etc.

I think this is the problem, they would probably need to add a whole new flag/status to the game.

Strongbox items SHOULD be (IMO) sellable for TT, the player purchased them with RC money.

Bukin's blade, Vivo s10, etc... SHOULD NOT be (again IMO) sellable. Those are in-game rewards and if I recall that Vivo especially comes with something like 4 ped of TT value on it. As soon as someone can TT those items the rash of alts will begin and that means whoever wants to spend their time flooding alts will be taking TT value out of the game faster than they could ever sweat or otherwise earn MU.

There has to be some distinction between the two. And maybe some other change/balance for items with issues like the arctic items, which are available from the TT and free as in-game rewards.

As regards the OP and the strongbox items (bound items purchased with cash):

Mutant Atrax Stalker

Davin Trooper Felth

Eterrnal JustFineAzIz SkyPharaoh

I see absolutely NO problem to add NPC's, which can take (L) Rings, Adj. Loot Pills, Boosters and other crap for TT value and which would gave in exchange equal TT value of strong boxes with keys.

We can play until you won only universal ammo and would be happy with them!

Also this NPC must exchange universal ammo to universal probes for mining, I'm as miner cannot use any crap (including UA) from boxes in my profession (except hermetic rings of course), so I have absolutely no reason to buy boxes.

All other ways to free TT value of untradable items are not good for MA.

ranja ajnar aja

I see absolutely NO problem to add NPC's, which can take (L) Rings, Adj. Loot Pills, Boosters and other crap for TT value and which would gave in exchange equal TT value of strong boxes with keys.

We can play until you won only universal ammo and would be happy with them!

Also this NPC must exchange universal ammo to universal probes for mining, I'm as miner cannot use any crap (including UA) from boxes in my profession (except hermetic rings of course), so I have absolutely no reason to buy boxes.

All other ways to free TT value of untradable items are not good for MA.

Amen! :wtg:

Avatar bound items is what will kill this game!

Nika Nikolina Belic

yea i would like to buy some cheap (L) non-decaying rings ;)

mawa sponza ludacha

Djinn Gunsel Le Clef

acronoid acronoid deity

Livius Beyond Godlike

Deleted...….

Last edited:
I need peds too
Zarta Maiden Selios

Back