Petition: Restore old mining loot system

I vote for the old system - play EU gets more and more boring! The first days with the new system was nice. I got every day about 90-110% payback. But now we have a new system with the same payback as the old was, but no more hit a claim higher as VII unamped.

They made the new system that noobs get more payback, and so maybe go longer for mining. But i was more like the old system, where you had to invest in skills to get better payback!

The old system (the very old system) had some goodies also, like Alien space ships to find, and strange signals in finder. It always was a 50 ped bonus, and maybe a beacon inside the loot. We had also an extra ordinary in the loot. I never get this since weeks/months now.

Please MA, just put in the old system! With alien space ships and old claims, and the "find some thing extra ordinary" while mining.

Ditto.

Djinn Gunsel Le Clef

I'm confused. This "new" system is not noob friendly like I keep reading. Maybe the ppl posting are not actively mining. The noob friendly system (high hit rate/small claims) ended September 2013.

Currently hit rates are low and claim sizes are low until you hof. 100-300 ped cycles can easily end at 50-70%. How is that noob friendly?

yes

December 2013.
Since this day i get alot tt 50-70%
Without Any single global to recovery this
Only way to manage this MU (like usual)

-------
But to me if ma can adjust to work this way
Its good for everyone

No amp - 90-95
lvl5 - 60-75avg but can be up 375%
lvl7 - 60-70 avg but can be up 490%

yes like sliders everyone said
I usual like my runs without amp
your call boring , but me and many others LIKE!

Last edited:
Since day 13 of Feb i dont finish any run with profit only heavy loss and before i was loss hard after my tower i loss -12200 PEDs.:(

Any Miner here have profit last week?

No, no profit, with or without amps (2-5), 300-1000 PED runs, 50-70% return. No chance to close these losses with MU.
No globals. Arkadia.

PS Was 2 HoF's ~ 10 Feb, 200+ and 500 PED.

No tt profits. Not even close. Interesting to see mu rising as mining tt lowering.

Since day 13 of Feb i dont finish any run with profit only heavy loss and before i was loss hard after my tower i loss -12200 PEDs.:(

BP's Terra Amps 300.000peds (1amp each per day/ TA8/TA9/TA10 (at minimum profit 100ped/each) (1000 days to get full payment+ you got free skills / and every hof/bp/ath is extra profit)

Meditate on this more and more, and you will succeed.

And BUY MY PEDs!

Interesting, with what bullshit I should wrap My Serious Service, so it can be moved out from "Fun Stuff" section? What, I am fucking clown here?

No, I am serious businessman as person quoted above.

past 4.2k unamped drops =62.5% tt return measuring probes only
Ppl didnt like constant 90% returns so now we got constant 60% returns, attaboys :D

past 4.2k unamped drops =62.5% tt return measuring probes only
Ppl didnt like constant 90% returns so now we got constant 60% returns, attaboys :D

Pyrite also known as Fool's Gold, darling.

Pyrite also known as Fool's Gold, darling.
Not only Pyrite.
Also Wenrex (220% MU, better than Pyrite, because Wenrex is burned in Terra Amps crafting) and Telfium (180% MU) on Ark. But present days these ores are too hard to find (% of claims decreased).

Not only Pyrite.
Also Wenrex (220% MU, better than Pyrite, because Wenrex is burned in Terra Amps crafting) and Telfium (180% MU) on Ark. But present days these ores are too hard to find (% of claims decreased).

Sure. Sure.

Now - turn on your brain and ask yourself - why that happening.

Mr.Hyde: Tell them about it, you, weak piece of shit!
Dr.Jekyll: No, they will ban me for extreme negativity at PCF and will kill my returns in game... no...
Mr.Hyde: Fuck you, your PCF, and your returns! Tell also them about FAPs and Excavators!
Dr.Jekyll: Gods will be unpleased, no!!!

All right. Let differently: Meditate - Wenrex ... Wenrex ... 220% MU ... 120% return ... Wenrex ... Arkadia... :laugh:

Not only Pyrite.

I also noticed that. Rare ores now are each day more hard to find.

Well that´s what my sheet tells me since a long time:

Return: 88,9384288747346%

If you all actually have ur runs logged since months/years then I would try to believe(with evidence).

:cool:

But to me if ma can adjust to work this way
Its good for everyone

No amp - 90-95
lvl5 - 60-75avg but can be up 375%
lvl7 - 60-70 avg but can be up 490%

that would be a dream come true

no, and you will lose after a tower..it's dynamic

Back