PETITION to MA #2 re. Mission Rewards Rebalancing

MA have now extended the deadline until August 9th

Not exactly what we asked for, but a significant improvement

jay :)

October 9th. ;)

A postponement like this is very welcome. I'll be able to complete a couple more mission chains I reckon. Good to see some petitions are read and acted upon. :thumbup:

He has an a PCF account here, he should post here (IMO)

I read it, but from what I read there are currently no attribute rewards there before Oct 9th so I wont be visiting.

I completed the 1000 monkey mission on Next Island last week, its a shame I missed the boat for Rocktropia but there are many instances of things being altered / removed over the years I've played. - eg scanning.

I got an extension, it was welcome.

He has an a PCF account here, he should post here (IMO)

I read it, but from what I read there are currently no attribute rewards there before Oct 9th so I wont be visiting.

I completed the 1000 monkey mission on Next Island last week, its a shame I missed the boat for Rocktropia but there are many instances of things being altered / removed over the years I've played. - eg scanning.

I got an extension, it was welcome.

As its about about RT missions why should he post on a Calypso forum?

Anyway he states

We adjusted the missions according to Guidelines laid out for us a couple months ago and since that time MA have decided to increase the rewards which will now use the token system...

So this might explain why MA has not said what rewards will be as they have changed their mind due to players unhappyness.

As its about about RT missions why should he post on a Calypso forum?

Anyway he states

So this might explain why MA has not said what rewards will be as they have changed their mind due to players unhappyness.

It's good to see the do something with our feedback. And I am happy about it. However, I'm still afraid it turns out into disappointment, we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully planetpartners will still give insight into the changes soon, well before 9th October.

... MA has not said what rewards will be as they have changed their mind due to players unhappyness.
... or maybe they changed their mind due to the overwhelming joy when they saw how much money it brings in! :laugh:

Back