Help: Petition to make VICEROY tradeable/auctionable

This thread is some kind of sabotage. It should be deleted immediately, before someone of MA staff reads it.

They'll realize they didn't know something. Well, there is some good armor in the game, and that armor is not on Calypso. With your careless discussion you will provoke the NPC disabling.

Obviously if the Imperium armors are tradeable there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to continue to have viceroy armors non tradeable.
+1 from me.
Nobody ever said or promised it will be tradeable.

It should stay non tradeable forever as it were meant to be.

Obviously if the Imperium armors are tradeable there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to continue to have viceroy armors non tradeable.
+1 from me.

Reason why items are bound to avatar is that there is no reason to balance drop and so on, since 100% of playerbase
can get their hands on the item to the price of being non tradeable.
Will Imperium be reachable to 100% of playerbase?

Nobody ever said or promised it will be tradeable.

It should stay non tradeable forever as it were meant to be.
The Entropia Universe balance is not set in stone. MA are constantly monitoring and balancing the game. The new norm seems to be that they are moving away from non tradeable items based on them making the imperium armors tradeable. Which is why I think there's not a point anymore in keeping the viceroy armors non tradeable, or any other non tradeable item for that matter (except Universal ammo and skill pills).

Reason why items are bound to avatar is that there is no reason to balance drop and so on, since 100% of playerbase
can get their hands on the item to the price of being non tradeable.
Will Imperium be reachable to 100% of playerbase?
The modified viceroy is far from being reachable to 100% of the playerbase. There's a lot of grinding involved in order to obtain it, not something for the faint of heart. As for the imperium, it was much easier to get for the first stages of the armor. However MA has disabled the NPC and stopped dropping the items needed for it so it'll probably be harder to get in the future.

The modified viceroy is far from being reachable to 100% of the playerbase. There's a lot of grinding involved in order to obtain it, not something for the faint of heart. As for the imperium, it was much easier to get for the first stages of the armor. However MA has disabled the NPC and stopped dropping the items needed for it so it'll probably be harder to get in the future.
Obviously it was easy to obtain Imperium due to a balancing issue. ;) When it comes to Viceroy isn't it still available for everyone, even
though most likely in theory atm, but still? Those who have issues to upgrade today will be better, and might be good enough in
the future. MA need to include this fact when balancing items. For my own part it doesn't realy matter which way they take.
Reason I responded to this thread is to make people think about it from more than one angle, specially when it comes to avatar bound items. :)

If MA made Viceroy tradeable all of a sudden it would be like handing out 7k to 9k free ped to everyone that has obtained a Mod Viceroy... I don't think MA should get into the business of giving handouts.

What's wrong with handouts? It discourages hard work. You do one handout and then all of a sudden it becomes a demand on the part of participants that more handouts be done. Next thing you know, nobody is willing to lift a finger anymore, why should they when the next handout is just around the corner.

All you people asking for the change are totally delusional. MA is a business and will never make Viceroy tradeable. You should be glad they at least made it tt'able because initially you couldn't even do that.

Absolutely not. This is purely just noobs wanting their armor to suddenly have value because they realize they paid too much to make armor they can't trade. The proper answer here is NOT making it tradeable, it is increasing the drop rates of the items needed to make it so it doesn't cost a fortune. Rare item requirements are the problem.

Not to mention, what is the point of this? When has this EVER changed anything? People still think MA gives a damn?

The Entropia Universe balance is not set in stone. MA are constantly monitoring and balancing the game. The new norm seems to be that they are moving away from non tradeable items based on them making the imperium armors tradeable. Which is why I think there's not a point anymore in keeping the viceroy armors non tradeable, or any other non tradeable item for that matter (except Universal ammo and skill pills).

Actually the Stolen Imperium armor was harder to acquire than the viceroy. I gathered two sets of viceroy, one with the skull and one without the skull. If you didnt want to grind you could simply buy the resources from auctioneer. Even with Mod Viceroy you can simply buy the ingredients from other players (yes you pay premium) . You cannot buy ARC badges from the auctioneer, you have to hunt on cyrene and gather them yourself. On Cyrene they made the mistake to not put improved imperium in trader 2 and modified imperium in trader 3, then all who want it need to actually have 500 or 1200 arc badges.

Last edited:
Now that we have more and more armors comming out with +evade,dodge,critrate etc, I think making Viceroy tradable is not a big deal.

There should be some calculations made though, TT values etc, if there should be extra cost in making it tradable - buy x TT value token to make piece tradable etc.

I still and always will support making all RCE items tradable. There is absolutely no reason to have sould bound items in EU.

Now that we have more and more armors comming out with +evade,dodge,critrate etc, I think making Viceroy tradable is not a big deal.

There should be some calculations made though, TT values etc, if there should be extra cost in making it tradable - buy x TT value token to make piece tradable etc.

I still and always will support making all RCE items tradable. There is absolutely no reason to have sould bound items in EU.

I believe they did have a moment where you could turn in the avatar-bound Stolen Imperium armor for an upgraded version of Imperium armor.

They could use that mechanic to allow players to turn in their Modified Viceroy plus ingredients for a non-avatarbound Augmented Viceroy set. And from there even potentially Perfected in the same way Gorgon can go to perfected. This way they don't need to change the current avatar-bound Modified Viceroy.

I don't understand what people who pretend to understand a thing or two don't understand there. If the idea of a non-tradable item doesn't agree with your worldview, you don't go about making one for yourself, period. Everything about it is known in advance. People always go down every rabbit hole and then want the creator to change it after the fact. The show is funny to an extent, but I can also understand a developer who at some point doesn't want to interact with the public anymore.

+1

With the recent armor from Cyrene, this would be a much needed change for Viceroy to remain a viable option to pursue.
It does not have to be a viable option to pursue. The game has mostly options that are not viable to pursue. It is in the nature of an RCE.
Arkadia can make another armor to compete with the other planet. This one was made that way, it should stay that way.

Tradeable FTW, so I can quit EU...

I don't understand what people who pretend to understand a thing or two don't understand there. If the idea of a non-tradable item doesn't agree with your worldview, you don't go about making one for yourself, period. Everything about it is known in advance. People always go down every rabbit hole and then want the creator to change it after the fact. The show is funny to an extent, but I can also understand a developer who at some point doesn't want to interact with the public anymore.

Agreed if you don't like it, don't build it.

Back