Help: Petition to make VICEROY tradeable/auctionable

EVERY item in EU should be TRADEABLE AND AUCTIONABLE

think pills, pets, strongbox keys,...

P.S.
if not, all new buff armors should be untradeable as well to make it fair for all planet partners.

I dont think you guys understand how big a deal it is to change it now... it was designed as a cash cow for ark. changing it now is asking ark to cough up all that tt for every single set that exists... not likly to happen unfortunatly. Well i realize they alrdy have tt so hmm maybe i need another coffee lol.. but might prevent more people from doing it. I think youll find once its tradeable it might be near worthless if theres a shit ton of sets out there.

yeh i still think tradeable not a good idea... tradeable will instantly de-value the sets with 999 of them out there and kill any possible MU for the mats on ark as everyone will be trading them instead!

+1

Its a good Armor but nowdays there are many other options including plates to compensate which you can always sell if you want to upgrade after.

-1. I think the soul bound aspect helps with the balancing of this particular set and helps drive the necessary traffic to Arkadia to grind the mats. If it was tradeable, only a quarter of in game sets would even exist and your lovely markup for the bismuth and nanites would be kaput.
However I would give a +1 for the ability to re-roll the TIR for a small fee without having to trash the entire piece and start again.

I dont think you guys understand how big a deal it is to change it now... it was designed as a cash cow for ark. changing it now is asking ark to cough up all that tt for every single set that exists... not likly to happen unfortunatly. Well i realize they alrdy have tt so hmm maybe i need another coffee lol.. but might prevent more people from doing it. I think youll find once its tradeable it might be near worthless if theres a shit ton of sets out there.

It would be worthless, as would be the price of nanites and other ark stuff.
But they wouldn't have to cough up the TT price, since it is already paid for by materials.

Now, I don't believe in soul bound items.
Tokens be an exception.

so +1

The economics of this doesn't make sense as it would come out of Arkadia's pockets and would kill the market for the existing materials.

Introducing the Augmented and Perfected versions and allowing those to be tradeable would be a better solution. It would even work if only the Perfected set was tradeable as you'd be able to work towards unlocking the value or keeping the set. Decisions decisions....

-1 for Standard to Modified.
+1 for Perfected.

The economics of this doesn't make sense as it would come out of Arkadia's pockets and would kill the market for the existing materials.

Introducing the Augmented and Perfected versions and allowing those to be tradeable would be a better solution. It would even work if only the Perfected set was tradeable as you'd be able to work towards unlocking the value or keeping the set. Decisions decisions....

+1 for Perfected.
This would make those with skullcandy editions sit in an extremely lucrative position since the skullcandy passes on to the next version. Id want one.
+1

All the wishes up in this post are summed up in this video dedicated to you all by MA.

-1 the heroes that possess a Skullcandy must be easily spotted :)

i vote to more refinement levels.
Cyrene has a 3 buff armor.
NI has the Gorgon (its method to 2 pieces become 1 bigher lead to high turnover in the zone, already seen in other games but clever idea)

Viceroy should come to produce a FULL ANIMAL armor with next step.
i dream of a 40 def per kind 160 point (cut stab imp acid) animal with 2% critical rate and 25% evade at top stage.

people want tradable items either to scrap some ped or because dont have clear goals.
viceroy is a fantaqstic "forever" armor at highest refinement for animal low mid range hunters, totally worth 7k to produce.

Having it tradeable might make me sell it one day and actually quit the game. I want it to remain as an investment in my avatar, which
I can come back to.

Would love to see Viceroy Perfected though.

+1 for Perfected.
I like this idea.

+1 for Perfected.
Great idea.

Back