Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

i agree and sign !
i'm a crafter too and metal res price is awfull since explo

i agree and sign !
i'm a crafter too and metal res price is awfull since explo

If you were a crafter, then you know metal residue prices are quite good.. unless you craft junk to sell residue..

I don't normally do petitions, but go on then. I do think this is one of the worst, possibly the very worst, idea that MA ever came up with. And there's a lot of competition.

Oleg Oleg McMullery

I've replied a lot here but guess I never did put in my name:

Kent OZtwo OpaloMan

Love you. With Love. kai

Add me; kai ChangeHasCome withLove

I do not believe that removing is viable, but rather changing it that no ingredients are available from tt. Just like many have said before me. It is relatively simple and easy that ingredients come from hunting or mining equally to keep balance right (amounts and prices). It does not mean higher prices to crafter's, but instead that they cannot use tt, and instead buy from others. Price is one that depends on availability and tt price. It is in control of MindArk directly or in directly. Direct beind tt price and indirect being where they want it to be used as in crafting.

It is only question of being fair in players mind. In my mind it is simply, no tt ingredients, all ingredients coming from mining and hunting. This goes to all ingredients. I understand loot pills etc but I regard them differently as they are usable items and not to be crafted. Even with this change; removing tt ingredients and adding them to mining or hunting or replacing them with others items that are already in use. Those are cheapest options and most likely for MindArk to use. I understand game has been created by MindArk and it is their creation, but consider this; many depositing and active players have left Entropia Universe just because they feel it is not fair. It is how it happens and not what happens. MindArk is still in control after this change, that control just is less visible and thus do not point so directly to MindArk direction.

Petition wise; We need more names! much more, specially from those who invest, use a lot of real money in this game or are very respected and listened by everyone in game. Need to make more noise and actions about issues if we want them to be fixed. This would guarantee that MindArk would not have any choice of the matter. This needs to be turned that their profit will hurt if they will not do this change.

MindArk is not stupid. Those who make real decision on top needs to be made aware of players and what they say/feel, specially those who leave and thus hurt their profits. Even better if players do it together. There is no sense fighting over anything as we could do it better for everyone, even for MindArk and all Players at the same time.

Love you. With Love.

kai

Sound like a realy good idea a Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

If you agree with this petition, please reply with your full avatar name, and i will include you in the list below this post. Any insights into the issue and discussions are welcome. Thank you for your attention.
Ingame name Jessica Starline

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Benster Sterone

I sign but only if it uses shrapnel not removed.

I sign but only if it uses shrapnel not removed.

I sign only if :

1. MA implement a possibility to refine any item in EU to Nanocubes (Shrapnel 100:101, Universal ammo 1:1, all other items 1:1 PED value), including all non-tradable items.
2. Nanocubes should be removed from TT and should be non-tradable, and only can be used in explosive (and several others) BP's manufacturing.

But I know this all is close to impossible, so all will stay in state as it is now. ;)

Add:
Pretto Loco Believingson

(To MA: Can't you copy Entropia Universe and call it something else? Make that game an explo style game. But please let good old Entropia be a market economy ruled by supply from peoples work hunting, mining and crafting and demand from people crafting things that actually has some use. :wise:)

Last edited:
Tomas NoX Paslaptis
Remove this sh... plz

Sign me up too. I think the resources should be looted and mined.

Colbey Kyndig Callistinsson

Seems like my name didn't know through last time

Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

John Cthulhu Papadopoulos

Back