Petition to rename My | Mindark (possibly against her will)

*visible confusion*

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Ok, allow me to start by saying that I think @My|MindArk is doing a good job so far.

The problem is most conversations go like this:
O2: ... yeah My said so and so...
player1: your what?
player2: ur what?
player3: o2 are you drunk again?

Or:
O2: that's a good question, we could ask my on discord...
player1: your?
player2: finish your sentences bro

I can't waste 20 seconds typing out "mindark" every time I wanna mention her, who has time for that? nobody, then english breaks and we are all scared and confused. Plus if you type My Mindark you sound like gollum, not cool. So my proposal is to rename My | Mindark to Bob | Mindark. Bob, easy to remember, beautiful lovely name, works in every language !!

Notice how in this thread I've written multiple times "my mindark" but I'll have you know that I'm not actually the owner of Mindark !! Omg see? everyone is confused again, I can't be the only one :/

PS: And I'm not drunk, the bottle was half empty already.

It's just a xmas joke, dont ban me pls <3

EDIT Dec 23, 2020 :
This thread was just a joke people! My's response leads me to believe she got the joke (and she's a good sport, I must say):
Oh no... It begins :ROFLMAO:
Hehe ;)

Last edited:
Renaming her is a good idea. However you can't just pick a random name like Bob. How about her surname or middle name? Anyone know what those are?

Its funny on twitch too when you say it out loud. Pronounced "Me/Mii"

"me was saying the other day" "Me is cool" Sounds like you are talking about yourself XD

Its funny on twitch too when you say it out loud. Pronounced "Me/Mii"

"me was saying the other day" "Me is cool" Sounds like you are talking about yourself XD
It is not "Me/Mii" either. The problem is that English speaking people don't know how to pronounce the Swedish vowel "y" (same as "ü" in German; it also exists in all other Scandinavian languages incl. the otherwise alien Finnish, in Chinese, Turkish and many others). It is really clearly distinguished. This is not My's fault and therefore the onus should not be on her to get her name changed. Y'all are dealing with a foreign company. Make that little effort, will ya? (esp. if you're so lucky to have a husband who can help ;) )

Last edited:
The problem is that English speaking people don't know how to pronounce the Swedish vowel "y" (same as "ü" in German; it also exists in all other Scandinavian languages incl. the otherwise alien Finnish, in Chinese, Turkish and many others). It is really clearly distinguished. This is not My's fault and therefore the onus should not be on her to get her name changed. Y'all are dealing with a foreign company. Make that little effort, will ya? (esp. if you're so lucky to have a husband who can help ;) )
If I use ü It sounds like im calling her moo! I cant say that!!! :eek: ;) I am sure she told us it was pronounced Mii, which I read as me like Wii/we.

The bedroom is an excellent place for intensive pronounciation lessons... :devil:

Cool i will go with 'My Bob' then ;)
I'm getting sudden flashbacks. Like, this is how the conversation ends every day: "Good night, My Bob." - "Good night, John Boy."
:D

My middle name is "Annefrid" so you could use that one, or maybe "MindArks little sister" perhaps. Bob is also nice, I like Bob.

That's a beautiful middle name! You could be Annie.

Annie are you ok?
Are you ok Annie?

Hmm sounds nice, someone should write a song about it.

That's a beautiful middle name! You could be Annie. Hmm sounds nice, someone should write a song about it.

Or perhaps a complete musical. ;)

I think Cartoon Spoon nailed it though. GJ! :D

How about spelling it as " μυ " (Greek) :geek:?

It's good to see MyBob able to be here in a light-hearted way. There are so many things we create abbreviations for in this crazy world that we will quickly get used to whatever My chooses if we should indeed go with something from now on :). Obviously another one we can't have is us all wanting MaMy ;)

tenor.gif

Back