Selling: Pet's

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
Hi to all entropian's I have made the hard choice to sell every pet I own and focus all my PED on the beauty profession. For people who may be interested please message me on PCF and or in game of the pet they like to have and a reasonable price but not to low as I not based my pet's on a price. ( My price not set or copying anyone's price thought I make that clear )

Contact: through post or player registry ( Brads Colouring Service)

Pets include:

1. Island Gorilla Deed LvL 1 - effect's are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Pet & Taming
2. Sapphire Chirin Dragon Pet LvL 5 - effect's are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Pet & Taming
3. Panther Pet LvL 21 - effects are : Pet & Taming
4. x3 Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Pet & Taming
5. x2 Corinthian Kanin Pet LvL 1 - Effects are : increase run speed
6. Rover Pet LvL 11 - effects are : Pet & Taming
7. Atrox Pet LvL 5 - effects are : Pet & Taming
8. x3 Kitty LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
9. Nusul Pet LvL 2 - effects are : Pet & Taming
10. Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet LvL 2 - effects are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Pet & Taming
11. Eudorian Devil Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
12. Mei Hua Quan Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
13. Mei Hua Quan Pet LvL 2 - effects are : Pet & Taming
14. Rover Pet LvL 2 - effects are : Pet & Taming
15. Cornundacauda Pet LvL 5 - effects are : Pet & Taming
16. Mang Chang Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
17. WolperTinger Pet LvL 3 - effects are : Pet & Taming
18. Rhino Beetle Pet LvL 4 - effects are : Pet & Taming
19. Paneleon Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
20. Arret Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
21. Leprechaun Blue Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Increase run speed
22. Leprechaun Blue Pet LvL 9 - effects are : Increased Pet Focus Generation & Increase run speed
23. Green Leprechaun Pet LvL 3 - effects are : Decreased Pet Focus Generation
24. Yog Hatchling Pet LvL 1 - Excavator Mastery
25. Bristlehog Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
26. Chirin Dragon Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
27. Combibo Pet LvL 1 - effects are : Pet & Taming
28. Hogglo Pygmy Pet LvL 11 - effects are : Decreased Pet Focus Generation & Pet & Taming

Kind Regards BSC always put the community first

Last edited:
I have no idea how much Mountain Gorilla is worth at lvl 1, but even though the buffs are useless it still looks cool. Therefor i offer 100 ped. (Im sorry if this is a lowball, like I said no idea what its worth) If it is a lowball please tell me the actual value.

I offer 101 ped for Mountain Gorilla because Mrjoseph is a cooler name then Mrjoe

I have no idea how much Mountain Gorilla is worth at lvl 1, but even though the buffs are useless it still looks cool. Therefor i offer 100 ped. (Im sorry if this is a lowball, like I said no idea what its worth) If it is a lowball please tell me the actual value.
This was with my other plant calypso forum account by accident, im offering 101 ped for the gorilla, like I said I have no idea if this is a lowball or not. (I apologies if it is.)

I do 150 for ya if you really want it is rare according to its info

What is with the hogglo buff? DECREASED focus regeneration? how is that a useable effect? Everything else has increased regeneration... Also I would list the % of the buffs next to the pets since you dont have links. Im currently skilling my atrox to get to its buff (20% taming skill gain) but if there is another pet out there with better stats I might be interested in it.

What is with the hogglo buff? DECREASED focus regeneration? how is that a useable effect? Everything else has increased regeneration... Also I would list the % of the buffs next to the pets since you dont have links. Im currently skilling my atrox to get to its buff (20% taming skill gain) but if there is another pet out there with better stats I might be interested in it.
to its info ( lowers pet metabolic rate in exchange for lower slower focus regen) since the skills on these pets not really what people are after etc I just want them all gone because I decided full 100% of my time is to improve the beauty bizz and the peds would help with that so you guys have more option at your finger tips

skill em up to level 7 so you can use them offworld then try again on selling them. Quite a few pet shop owners buy them after level 7

skill em up to level 7 so you can use them offworld then try again on selling them. Quite a few pet shop owners buy them after level 7

Yeah true I wont say this Avatar's name but I got a PM off a pet owner/shop owner saying they buy all I was insulted specially the price on the LvL 21 panther going to offer me 50 ped but this person was selling a LvL 15 for 300 - 400 ped it was insulting good thing I aint gullible :)

Last edited:
Twin Peaks Shop 7 Floor 3

Hello, Hello :D.

Oh pls...You can say it... was me, i have no problems with the pms i do or with what i say, as long as i know about what im taking about.
I dont remember Isulting you, i did remember you saying you play entropia for 10+ years, yet you based your pet prices in my Shop at Twin peaks and previous Shop at Medusa bazaar...Its funny also that you speak of the price that the pets are listed for...yet you dont actually know what was the price they were sold for...
And i didnt Make you an offer for all the pets cause most of them are useless...
I made you an Offer for Hogglo of 250p...previous one i bought was for 200p at lvl5, and i bought that panther you speak of for 50peds, and it has the buff unlocked that you dont mention either...i ill not say the Avatars name but if they want they can confirm its true...
Truth is pets have no MU so you need to know the market very well...and you simply copy your prices from my shop thinking i am the market? Lol and yet you say ive insulted you :D please atleast think with your brain fst, do your own prices...and than speak about insults

Btw an insult to me is selling a Mountain Gorilla for 150p as we can see above :D :D
i didnt have any on the Shop r8? Otherwise i think you wouldnt :)...Pro pet Bro idd :D 10+ years for sure
Please If you have any for sale for 150peds ill buy it, :D:D, just contact me...dont waste your time

I dont interact very much on this forum just cause of ppl like you...that do not say "the Avatars name" yet say that the Avatar owns a Shop/ pet Shop with panthers lvl15 300peds and stuff like that...

Next time please put my name on it, as the Shop WP Twin Peaks Floor3 Shop 7, its the least you can do since im making you all the prices, and this thread is based on my shop...

Thank you for your visits ;)

Have a good day

Good Luck with the sales

Bombata Zarra

Twin Peaks Shop 7 Floor 3

Hello, Hello :D.

Oh pls...You can say it... was me, i have no problems with the pms i do or with what i say, as long as i know about what im taking about.
I dont remember Isulting you, i did remember you saying you play entropia for 10+ years, yet you based your pet prices in my Shop at Twin peaks and previous Shop at Medusa bazaar...Its funny also that you speak of the price that the pets are listed for...yet you dont actually know what was the price they were sold for...
And i didnt Make you an offer for all the pets cause most of them are useless...
I made you an Offer for Hogglo of 250p...previous one i bought was for 200p at lvl5, and i bought that panther you speak of for 50peds, and it has the buff unlocked that you dont mention either...i ill not say the Avatars name but if they want they can confirm its true...
Truth is pets have no MU so you need to know the market very well...and you simply copy your prices from my shop thinking i am the market? Lol and yet you say ive insulted you :D please atleast think with your brain fst, do your own prices...and than speak about insults

Btw an insult to me is selling a Mountain Gorilla for 150p as we can see above :D :D
i didnt have any on the Shop r8? Otherwise i think you wouldnt :)...Pro pet Bro idd :D 10+ years for sure
Please If you have any for sale for 150peds ill buy it, :D:D, just contact me...dont waste your time

I dont interact very much on this forum just cause of ppl like you...that do not say "the Avatars name" yet say that the Avatar owns a Shop/ pet Shop with panthers lvl15 300peds and stuff like that...

Next time please put my name on it, as the Shop WP Twin Peaks Floor3 Shop 7, its the least you can do since im making you all the prices, and this thread is based on my shop...

Thank you for your visits ;)

Have a good day

Good Luck with the sales

Bombata Zarra
Technically he isnt allowed to call you out by name or his post/thread gets deleted.

Technically he isnt allowed to call you out by name or his post/thread gets deleted.
Thank you Xanato

Yet was not the point...It was more like a "dont spit on the plate you eat from" (secretly, like he said to me).
After all, an offer is an offer, you can either say yes or no, you dont have to be insulted by it, or even call it an insult at a forum....identifying, perfectly, the Avatar without "saying its name".
It is a false accusation....

Anyway, thank you for your time reading it
Be sure, you and all reading it, to visit my shop since the prices this player is doing are based on mine, you can at least find more pets to choose :)

Twin Peaks Mall Shop 7 Floor 3

yeah thnx bro for clearing that up cheer's bro for everything :) :) :)

For people who may be interested please message me on PCF and or in game of the pet they like to have and a reasonable price but not to low as I not based my pet's on a price or another player's

cheers brad always put my community first

Last edited:
Yeah true I wont say this Avatar's name but I got a PM off a pet owner/shop owner saying they buy all I was insulted specially the price on the LvL 21 panther going to offer me 50 ped but this person was selling a LvL 15 for 300 - 400 ped it was insulting good thing I aint gullible :)

Last edited:
Back