PHantom M low tier

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Hi
after a rather long break from this game i am back and planning to get lower midlevel armor.

I have always loved phantom armor (first set i bought was bit over tt+11k) but the price has come down since then.

I see there are few sets being sold on this forum and asking price is around tt+1.8k, ingame i look at the monthly prices (if available) it only adds up to about tt+900-tt+1000. (and not only single sales being that low price).
So why is it so? (before i took a break from this game i bought set for same price and sold before leaving piece by piece for tt+2.4k on auction)

Is convience of buying full set really worth 800ped ? Or is there something i am missing.

Price of ingame auction is based on information from t0-t3 last sales (sometimes t3 sold much cheaper than t0)

So what do you think? Are the last few sets sold on auction seriously underpriced or ones on forum overpriced?)

The market has dropped as a whole recently but yes, on some more difficult to find armours you can expect to find an additional set bonus attached to the price.

Monty sold his set for +1.9k 1,5 week ago or so

Back