Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

Sorry probably should of posted here the token rewards... :scratch2:. Robo hunter = 2 tokens. Kill 50 allos is 4 tokens.

Kill 50 allos? A new allo mission chain? Who what where and wheres all the wine ?

Kill 50 allos? A new allo mission chain? Who what where and wheres all the wine ?

No. It's the ninja in a black gi next to the red pitbull SW from the odyseus tp.
I posted it earlier the cords & after completing there is no more stages just that one.
Ps: you can kill allo's that spawns outside of the swamp, I went to Lim D for lack of mobs.

Last edited:
Great thread, promoted to front page article! :thumbup:

here is a pic of the Oasis

Mission,

"Help Clear the Area" On completeion of Something Fishy at Camo Camp

Kill 70 Insects to South in the Swamp of Camo Camp

Great List!

Great Info Nighthawk!!....... Sounds very exciting..:yay::wtg:

what are mission tokens? (i'm on rocktropia :(( )

No. It's the ninja in a black gi next to the red pitbull SE from the odyseus tp.
I posted it earlier the cords & after completing there is no more stages just that one.
Ps: you can kill allo's that spawns outside of the swamp, I went to Lim D for lack of mobs.

can any1 confirm this? only seen one ninja and red pitbull and that was at the kill drone mission

can any1 confirm this? only seen one ninja and red pitbull and that was at the kill drone mission
Bloody hell Johan!! :laugh:. He gives you the Allo mission after the drone mission :rolleyes:. Ugh...

Mysterious Rock: 51642-64343

Mission,

Soldier at Camo Camp will Give a Mission Called " The Robot Commander"

Got it when going to turn in Further investigation

Just go back and kill a Legionaire - Mission Done (Reward - 5 Mission Tokens)

Last edited:
but that's W of tp! not SE get your compass right! :D
Fine edited my post, you happy now? You done nit picking yet? Uh? Uh? :D
I'm off to bed, I need my rest as I'm not a robot (who makes no mistakes :silly2:).

Thread to gather knowledge of new areas.

Clearing the swamp - Kill 30 Gokibusagi - Given at Odysseus Landing

Which Mission Broker at Ody Landing, have only found the one (Explorer David Spellman) and no Gobi Mission

I don't have scan stats but Traeskeron is pretty much p5a mob, I've killed prowler without bigger problems. They seem to have 300-500 hp and very slow moving speed and slow regeneration. Younger ones are killable with UL2 or similar dps weapon
There's a mission to kill 100 Traes where you get 4 mission tokens as reward, after that you get mission to kill another 200 Traes, I didn't have patience to do it because spawns are terrible in cloudy area... .

Thanks Martin, the info is much appreciated! I *might* be able to tangle with one as I'm getting close to that level.

If you want to know, why not learn how its done? Then you can tell us all, mkay? :). You probably won't like it, so just be patient to let those who do know how it's done to carry out their investigations.

Wow.. Considering you're a vocal member of this community and that I've enjoyed many of your posts in the past I really expected better of you. Adding a smiley icon doesn't make it any less condescending and rude.
Frankly I'm at work, and wanted to know whether it was worth trekking out to the new area when I got home tonight. I can't log in and go scan them myself, and as people are posting things on here with all sorts of spoilers and info I wanted to know if anyone had an idea.

Mission

Kill 100 Daikiba - Dr Jenna Zimsky Inside at Falcon Base ( 55341 61997 )

Must be in Event Wave Area, some ppl there 90 mins no wave.

Area Called the Bull Pen

Last edited:
Which Mission Broker at Ody Landing, have only found the one (Explorer David Spellman) and no Gobi Mission

You need to go west from there, you'll find a lot of parked vehicles and a couple of mission brokers.

Mission,

After Turning in the 30 Gobi Mission you can then move on to a Trip Mission

Hunting Down the Tripudion - Kill 50

where is that whaling camp?:)

Off topic:
Wow.. Considering you're a vocal member of this community and that I've enjoyed many of your posts in the past I really expected better of you. Adding a smiley icon doesn't make it any less condescending and rude. Frankly I'm at work, and wanted to know whether it was worth trekking out to the new area when I got home tonight. I can't log in and go scan them myself, and as people are posting things on here with all sorts of spoilers and info I wanted to know if anyone had an idea.
I'm sorry there. Didn't mean to be condesending or rude but tongue & cheeck. But it's true, most people don't ask "how is it done or can I join in?" even I don't know how its done :(. Sweating the mob maybe? Again my apologies, I think to many "BF" threads have gotten to me now lately. I'll modify my attidue, thanks :).

Ps: when I'm in the wrong I don't mind taking responsibility & correcting the mistake. So sorry Cryte.

On topic: also want to thank Nighthawk for his efforts this thread is truely awesome piece of info :thumbup:

Last edited:
On middle island:

Only place with npc I've found so far is at: 45221.9,63507,119.411
There u have a storage, tt and repair too, but it doesen't seem like there's any revive terminal at the whole island..

You can also teleport to the mothership that's bombarding the vulcano! :cool: NICE!

Off topic:I'm sorry there. Didn't mean to be condesending or rude but tongue & cheeck. But it's true, most people don't ask "how is it done or can I join in?" even I don't know how its done :(. Sweating the mob maybe? Again my apologies, I think to many "BF" threads have gotten to me now lately. I'll modify my attidue, thanks :).

Ps: when I'm in the wrong I don't mind taking responsibility & correcting the mistake. So sorry Cryte.

On topic: also want to thank Nighthawk for his efforts this thread is truely awesome piece of info :thumbup:

I appreciate the apology, and I should say sorry as well. I was having a rough day at work and probably let the post get at me more than it should have.

As far as knowing how it works, I always assumed that scanning the mob would do it, but then again I haven't done it personally and tend to just trust entropedia. :)

Back