Info: Pink Saturday + Free Flights

PinkPcP

DEACTIVATED BY REQUEST
Banned
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
Pink Pussycat Panther, But you can call me PINK!!!!
Pink Saturday: 24th of January (this coming saturday)

This week special:

Up to 60 free Seats.! which means 15 flights!!!!!

You need to bring some nice clothing (not orange pls) to claim your free seat. The flights are sponsored by Georg "Bear" Mavel.
He will need you all for his "Kevin Rudolf Contest Video".

This means for a free flight he would like you to attend the afterparty during pink saturday and wear your most astonishing outfit.

Also, should you stay on CND for a week, you will get an extra discount of 5 PED for your flight down. (so he can use you for some more shots for his video)​

Some info about Georg Bear Mavel:

George "Bear" Mavel is know in Entropia Universe as the first designer of an ingame Fishtank

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Also the maker of the Last Contest Video "Money for Sweat and the Fun for Free".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWBOxOPd_hQ[/youtube]

Also he does great art, and one of his artworks is in bank Neverdie. (the neverdie faces)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Event discription:

Date: 24th of january
Time: 19.00 MA time
Domes: 6-10
Tickets: 20 ped​

Prizes:

1st: 150 ped
2nd: 100 ped
3rd: 50 ped

There will also be an afterparty in VIP room/Disco where u can win more prizes for:

Fashion
Make-up
Hairstyle
and many many more!!!!!!

This week Sorg's Beautysalon will sponsor:
1x eyecoloring as a prize during the afterparty

this2.jpg

trance_sign2.jpg

MavelLabLogo1_cat_small.JPG
CND shop #60, section 11/12

It will be my pleasure to fly you all up for this awesome event, and the chance for you to be in an awesome ingame video, created by:
Georg Bear Mavel (don't forget your flight will be free!!!!)

Pink Pussycat Panther

Last edited:
aweome, lets fill this rock!

Pink if Force sees me on line PM me to remind me :) I will try to be there.

Bear also made the Plasma video in my hangar about the rules of flying, if you don't know what I'm talking about go look :p 23266 26072 very funny and talented,:silly2:

Pink Saturday is always a Blast to listen to with some Crazy pink pussycat panther lady DJing it :p

I only have some angel wings, could I get away with that? :silly2:

:)

:dance: WeW great party!! + i hope alot people will enjoy it !! :yay:

i already am on club neverdie so i will
stay here untill late afterparty :silly: :dance:

Have fun evryone *.* !! :dancing:

let it party (rock);)

oooo another video to be in... ill be there :D

Some of you may have seen me spamming accross calypso.
Take advantage of the free flight and get urselves up there for the event!

Ill see u all there!

Sap.

Free Flights

Tonight 18.00 MA time (friday 23rd) I will be in twins.
And will do another round tomorrow (24th) @17.00 MA time.

Pink

Iam in!

2Xskill bouns while doing hunting event and after party with 50ped cash prizes and FREE flight, dam that makes me a winner out the gate:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. shall have to drop probes as well, vi'va 2x skill bouns

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay:YEAAA PARTYYYYYY:yay::yay::yay:
i will be there guys!!!:yay::yay::yay:
:dunce::dance::shots:

A very nice one Bear!

Gonna help ya so much i/we can, dear X Miners Mafia member :D

Rock

Dam that was awesome!

The hunting was cool..thought i had it there for a bit, but in the end Kaz was to much to handle as was mr Black and kissy, but awesome time and splendid skilling, the photo shoots beforehand where cool as well, but the after party was off the hook!, thxs mr Bear!!!!!

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Yeah that was good fun :D

Thanks very much everyone :D:wtg:

Sap.

yes much fun, a :bomb: party :) and also a very nice event.

Thanks for the nice event pink, its was fun to partizipate and to make second place :yay:
Nice hunt and really nice afterparty :)

Thanks for the good times Pink!! We had a great time and hope Bear got some good shots he could use (shopping at the mall...I didnt even have to act:D). Hunting competition was quite fierce!! Kaz worked his way to the top and never looked back (gratz Kaz!.) The darn Stalkers were a pain in the arse...I only died four times from them I think :ahh:. Kaz says he saved me from one like a true gentlmen...so thank you Kaz:). I passed the good deed on to sir force at the end and turreted one of them little sweeties, then globaled and took Sir Forces third spot :eek:. I heard a rumor that Force is trying to get NotA society banned from all future competitions at CND cause we sooooo rock the rock ;)!!

As usual afterparty was fun and Pink played one song that made us all blush (we all so innocent dont you know). Everyone looked fab in their hot threads and our own BIF, infamous NoTA crafter and miner, stripped down to his exa shorts!! (Almost as good as a certain someone's BB's, but not quite ;)). Darn I think I missed that screenie:).

Thanks again for a great event Pink and grats to all the winners!!!

Lexi

Great video trance, and that tune rocks!! :D

Pink Saturday Final Scores for the 24th of January

OOOoooOOOooOOooOOoooOOO Stalker on Force Majeure!!
LoL....

I had a awesome time creating and organizing this big event.
It takes a lot of Patience to fly 60 ppl up for free.
And to deal with ppl who came up for the 1st time.
Show them around, explain what CND is and all that.
I was at the rocvk @ 18.00 MA time and started the stream.

My Thanks go out to:

Georg Bear Mavel "Mave laboratories"
Sponsoring 15 free rides up for ppl to star in his video.

NBK Entrepreneurs for advertising and showing up at the party.
Ty Very much Sapeian and Hardwrath.

Sorg's Beautysalon: TI City, Silver building, Apt 3B.
For sponosoring prize: eyecoloring.

John Black Night for sponosring 2 event ticktes for his
Tactic Tuesdays.

Neverdie, for bumping the spawn in domes 6-10,

THANK YOU ALL for joining Pink Saturday and participate,
this is what Pink Saturday is about.
Having fun, win prizes and socialize!!!!

Hunting:

After a battle Kazanori managed to fight his way to the #1 spot before he globalled. Then John Black Night scores a nice 211 pedder which put him stuck at #2. Places 3-5 were so close to each other that they kept chaging places and kept popping up at #3 on the leaderboard, But Lexi managed to pull out the defenite global that put her at #3 till the event ended.

Afterparty:

After everyone repaired their gear and I shouted all CND civiliants to the disco we could start the party of a lifetime.
Ofcourse all people were bautifully dressed but i only had 6 prizes to give away.

#1 Max Hardwrath 50 ped costume
#2 Ata Atalanta 50 ped costume
#3 Don 50 ped funny dancing
#4 Sapeian 50 ped request by Force for his awesome pleatcoat
#5 Vi 50 ped guess he wears the coolest sporting outfit in eu and the overall look is just awesome
#6 Trance 1x eyecoloring by Sorg;s beautysalon

If u haven't participated in this event....
But you would like to?
Join Next weeks PINK SATURDAY
Domes 11-15 on CLUB NEVERDIE!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Pink Pussycat Panther

lol kissy,=NotA= Rocks, Fact.

Always a pleasure, in a Pink event the competition is always 1st rate. As is the after partys always new faces to meet:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

im sure the next party will be also great, each party was great, since i join it from time to time.

here again the movie link to the last party event, sry for write errors, was a bit late if i make the movie :) and now i don't will make a new upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVP-1xLhNk sry for replay the link, but i think not all ppl saw the movie;)

im sure the next party will be also great, each party was great, since i join it from time to time.

here again the movie link to the last party event, sry for write errors, was a bit late if i make the movie :) and now i don't will make a new upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVP-1xLhNk sry for replay the link, but i think not all ppl saw the movie;)

I'm with Violet on this Trance.. nice video and great song! Love the beat! Feel like popping some X :bandit: and go crazy till the :wtg: sun comes out :wtg: !

Pink Saturday seems to have been fun as always! Keep it up Pink!

Back