Pink Saturday Thread

Ahem, Rongon. :laugh:
Was a blast. Thanks a ton for talking me into coming up here.

Thanks for a nice event.
6 month since I was in this event last time, I guess I have to come soon again :)
Next time I just need to start Streaming audio. Boring to not here ur comentary..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Great event as always...still pretty upset that I went from 1st place for over 30 mins to 6th in the last 15 :rolleyes:

Maybe attaching the amp to my gun next time will help improve my chances of killing mobs at a faster pace :scratch2:

lmao Kiri, I can’t believe you forgot to attach your amp!

Too funny :laugh:

1ST POST UPDATED

new event has been created and the tickets will be spread to the shopowners tomorrow.

Pink

Thnx Alex,
I give u some tickets when i see you,

Hugz,

Pink

See you all Saturday!

Hi Pink, Alex

FYI Alex bought ticket from my shop but i think its expired - Pink, pls meet with alex and do exchange of new ticked to expired.

Thx.

I thought it was a collector's item :laugh:

I didn't notice it was expired till like an hour later.

Hi Pink, Alex

FYI Alex bought ticket from my shop but i think its expired - Pink, pls meet with alex and do exchange of new ticked to expired.

Thx.

Done and im terribly sorry....
I was sick a little this week,
and not really paying attention to what was going on....

:smash: I need to spread my tickets under shopowners in time :wise:

Pink

Wow, pink saturday was..

Awesome this day, the competition was tough.
I got spanked big time, but great fun, thxs pink.:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Oooooow, some person just wanted to mine and bought a ticket to relax, listen to my voice drop a few bombs and enjoy the event channel....
the others were hunting bigtime and scored globals here and there...

But then the miner got eaten by a trax....OOOW NOOOO what am i supposed to do...:poke: poke it and see if it runs away?
:nana: Laugh at it, maybe it will choke to death?

but mister Shogomad desided to whip out his :handgun:and :woohoo: a 709 ped HOF in dome 15 on a atrax YOUNG!!!!

Nice Job mate, he even apologized for shooting at it, see there is some humble ppl in EU....

#1: Shogomad
#2: James Sircus
#3: Exo

Well it was still an exciting hunting event, and exo managed to climb the leaderbord in the lst 5 minutes by killing a longu of 195 ped.....:D

Afterparty was a little chaotic, but that happens at times...I am pretty chaotic myself so it was funny....

Prizes for Fashion, Dancing, make up and hairstyles went to:

Meya, Billie-Jane, Percy, Alex coolguy

Congratz to the winners,

See you all next week 19.00 MA time @ Club NEVERDIE

:yay: Pink :yay:

Oooooow, some person just wanted to mine and bought a ticket to relax, listen to my voice drop a few bombs and enjoy the event channel....
the others were hunting bigtime and scored globals here and there...

But then the miner got eaten by a trax....OOOW NOOOO what am i supposed to do...:poke: poke it and see if it runs away?
:nana: Laugh at it, maybe it will choke to death?

but mister Shogomad desided to whip out his :handgun:and :woohoo: a 709 ped HOF in dome 15 on a atrax YOUNG!!!!

Nice Job mate, he even apologized for shooting at it, see there is some humble ppl in EU....

#1: Shogomad
#2: James Sircus
#3: Exo

Well it was still an exciting hunting event, and exo managed to climb the leaderbord in the lst 5 minutes by killing a longu of 195 ped.....:D

Afterparty was a little chaotic, but that happens at times...I am pretty chaotic myself so it was funny....

Prizes for Fashion, Dancing, make up and hairstyles went to:

Meya, Billie-Jane, Percy, Alex coolguy

Congratz to the winners,

See you all next week 19.00 MA time @ Club NEVERDIE

:yay: Pink :yay:

Was a sweet event, sweet party, and sweet afterparty :)

Sry that i hopped out early on the dasp hunt tho, i just get so frustrated when i see bullets flying from my gun apparently against the dasp, but the hp bar doesnt even cough :S

Think i wont be satisfied till i run around with a "terminator" ;) haha

Great event as said! :)

A fun time as always! Thanks again Pink for putting this all together ;)

TY, I will hope to do this for many years to come!!!!!:yay:

TY, I will hope to do this for many years to come!!!!!:yay:

ohhhhh uffffffff so i have time to came!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

thx, it looks like it was a success like usual, great ;)

Last edited:
I want to give this event a try some time :)

I couldn't find the event duration, is it 1 hour?

I want to give this event a try some time :)

I couldn't find the event duration, is it 1 hour?

yes 1 hour hunting and then an afterparty which lasts another 45min to an hour... :)

Pink

Final Results:

:yay: With another succesfull Pink Saturday behind us here are the final results for this weeks event:

This weeks winners:

#1 Kazanori (Racer shades)
#2 Billie-Jane (100 ped)
#3 Rongo (50 ped)

Afterparty Prizes:

#1: Skam (50 ped)
#2: Mr Saint angel (50 ped)
#3: Lizard King (50 ped)
#4: Elko (50 ped)
#5: Alexis SJ (1 haircoloring)

Next weeks event will be in the terminal today.

Pink

Thanks Pink.

Was a good Event, very exciting for me.

So my wallet will me give an ok, I will come for a next event.

Thanks

Elko

New Event in terminal!!!!

Post #1 Updated....:)

Pink

April 25th 19.00 MA time

pinksatprize.jpg

Part of 1st Prize for M avatar^^ (over 80/150ped tt value) this is a picture of the male bono shades, but the female bono hsades for 1st prize this week look the same :)

Don't forget to register for Pink Saturday :)

Pink

1 day left to register for Pink Saturday......
check post #1 where you can get your tickets for this event!!!

Pink

I'll be getting my ticket for this today and definitely make sure I'm on time again! :yay:

Due to a major powerfailure in Amsterdam, the servers werent online for Entropia Universe.
Now normally, i would mind being offline for a couple of hours..since u know things happen.
Now I was a little disapointed...since it happened right during my event...

The ppl who have registered and boughtt heir tickets, can either get a refund, or get a free ticket for next weeks event.
I ofcourse can't blame anyone cuz these things do happen, and you always have to calculate that in.

So let me know if u either are intersted in a refund, or a new ticket for next weeks event.

Let's get it on!!!!
No major thing happened, we just missed 1 weeks event, and there are plenty more to come!!!! That i can promise!!!!

Regards,

Pink

post #1 updated and get your free ticket for those who bought a ticket form me or the terminal for last weeks event...:)

Pink

Pink had a blonde moment (yeah i do have those sometimes)
And i accidently created the event on the wrong date BUT BUT BUT

I have corrected it:
so if u wanna join Pink Saturday:

Thnx all
and yes I'm only human,

Pink

Back