Pirate Exploit Exposed (video)

So lets hear it ;)

Sure, I said it a few pages back :revive:

.....Indicating to me that he had just figured this out - tell me what you would do...?
Pull up the support case window immediately (knowing already you've reported this over a year ago and they told you to shut up and keep spending peds). Or would you repair you fucking quad and get in that bitch - I would have done the exact same thing as I know every one of you would.

Oh .. the TS chatter ?
I was doing the live stream at the time and for obvious reasons was not streaming the TS nor running fraps... :(

Here is something I think you all should watch - everything aside ... this is some good old space combat from after they got pretty mad lolz

http://www.twitch.tv/m/55279

Here is something I think you all should watch - everything aside ... this is some good old space combat from after they got pretty mad lolz

http://www.twitch.tv/m/55279

sorry! i don't watch movies, showing as first a advert / promotion, of some thing i don't want see. :eyecrazy:

LOL. If u found bug and reported it, u CAN NOT use it, like everyone else cant. Dont be silly.

There is a difference: He doesn't use the bugs to gain unfair advantage. I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't use the glitches to win fights in lootable pvp.

Because lootable pvp essentially is about real money (TT value), there shouldn't be any room for bugs, or for bug abuse. Everyone who enters lootable pvp should be aware of how it works, and shouldn't need to meet someone who's bending the rules for his own advantage. If someone manages to drive around a car on a small rock, well I don't mind, as long as it's not a part of pvp battle one way or another. (If the person on the rock would pull up an ML45 and shot down a bypassing quad without prearrangement it's a totally different story.)

Imho the radar thing in pvp3/pvp4 should have had priority. Either radar on for all, or that bug fixed asap.

There is a difference: He doesn't use the bugs to gain unfair advantage. I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't use the glitches to win fights in lootable pvp.

This is so true - from the amount of people having a cry about this you'd think someone was killed IRL :laugh:

sorry! i don't watch movies, showing as first a advert / promotion, of some thing i don't want see. :eyecrazy:

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

How do you know there is an ad on there if you didn't click on the thing that you didn't want to see.............

(You wanted to see :rolleyes:)

This should cheer everyone up a lil yeh ??

peg-leg-puppy-random-7503700-329-306.jpg

Last edited:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

How do you know there is an ad on there if you didn't click on the thing that you didn't want to see.............

(You wanted to see :rolleyes:)

This should cheer everyone up a lil yeh ??

peg-leg-puppy-random-7503700-329-306.jpg

ohhhhh ouch... is hot today:) ofc i clicked on it, but 10 second later i left it about the advert!

There is one proven to work in the past method to make MA to fix a bug / exploit:

Explain to everyone on this forum how to do that exactly, so anyone can do it.

It quickly gets annoying and boom! you have a patch.

Also helps those poor fellas MA use to program stuff to understand how to fix it without overheating their brains and hurting themselves.

The funny part:

It seems that all pirates and bad guys know how to do it and keep the secret, and all the good law obeying citizens can't figure it out.

A piece of advice to mamaboats crew:

Instead of whinging in your support cases, embrace the dark side, walk into space, figure out how to do it exactly and post it here. This will get the job done.

Sorry, but i must to ask - are u blonde? He do not get unfair advantage?! Yes he get that! I must to say that all space is lootable pvp too! I got told that he not only do pvp like that but hunting space mobs like that too. However - dosnt matter what u do with bug. Bug is bug.

There is one proven to work in the past method to make MA to fix a bug / exploit:

Explain to everyone on this forum how to do that exactly, so anyone can do it.

It quickly gets annoying and boom! you have a patch.

Also helps those poor fellas MA use to program stuff to understand how to fix it without overheating their brains and hurting themselves.

The funny part:

It seems that all pirates and bad guys know how to do it and keep the secret, and all the good law obeying citizens can't figure it out.

A piece of advice to mamaboats crew:

Instead of whinging in your support cases, embrace the dark side, walk into space, figure out how to do it exactly and post it here. This will get the job done.

So far i know u need to do relog in space, enter avatar recreation mode, leave it without saving and then u can use that bug. I can not try that - dont have avatar recreation mode, but if anyone do - try and confirm or deny that.

There's another way to enable radar in PvP (both planetside and space) but i don't use it myself and i don't think it's a good idea to advertise it on the forum either. MA is aware of it, if and when they finally fix it... who knows. But it's their job nevertheless, not ours.

What is "stagger" ? :dunno:

There's another way to enable radar in PvP (both planetside and space) but i don't use it myself and i don't think it's a good idea to advertise it on the forum either. MA is aware of it, if and when they finally fix it... who knows. But it's their job nevertheless, not ours.

That's exactly the point of sharing the exploit... MA will sweep it under the rug as long as possible. As long as they believe only a few know how to do the exploit, they won't consider it an important issue.

{removed}

you know... forum moderators... when i post a comment like that. it will be removed within 1 hour usually.
i might even get a forum ban out of it.. appearantly the forum mods here like to do that also.

But when someone acts like that to me?
it seems to be legit :),
{removed}

:D i bet ill be banned for this in less than an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know... forum moderators... when i post a comment like that. it will be removed within 1 hour usually.
i might even get a forum ban out of it.. appearantly the forum mods here like to do that also.

{removed}

You know, i don't like you really!
But in that case you have right. We all should take care about what we talk in that forum, and not to use words below the red line against other ppl. Same if we play eu, we are not allowed to talk about illegal things like weed and such in game, or using bad words against other players.

{removed}

I hafta agree that comment was abit.. much, id of been pissed

--Mod's comment--
The reason is simple: We haven't read this thread in the past two days and as such, didn't see Tepes' wholly inappropriate comment. If we don't read it, or it doesn't get reported, it's hard for us humans to handle a situation we know nothing about.

Ironically, it was .Stagger's reply that was reported (twice), and when I saw the comment he was replying to, I removed it immediately. As well as Stag's insult reply.

Regardless of whether we mods like someone or not, the forum rules are in place for everyone. Yes, repeat offenders will get less leeway, because they've already spent it. Someone who posts a rare inappropriate insult will simply get it removed, but another person who insults every other post will likely get temp-banned. So get over that fact.

If you have a problem with a post, report it and let us mods handle it. If it breaks forum rules, we'll act as needed.
--/Mod's comment--

this is not exploit this is cheting and all should get banned this is mutch diff that vtool.

If MA does not fix this ASAP, and knowing their track record they probably wont, here's an equalizer solution:

Teach EVERY Mothership passenger how to run about in space. Then if the MS blows up, we can watch each and every one of the passengers run back to the MS and start repairing it again. ;)

The trick is getting out of your quad and not dying. Here is the process:

1.Fly as close to a server border as you can and then log out.
2.Wait a minute and log back in.
3.Walk across the server border before you die, once on the new server you won't die in space.

Tip: use the "A" and "D" key to position your self when approaching a claim.

GL :handgun: :laugh:

LINK to the Thread.

NB. I am merely QUOTING the pirates methods. Please be advised that MA can and may take action against your avatar, including locking it indefinitely. Don't come crying to me if that happens. You already know the risks for exploiters.

I've just picked up a response to my support case regarding this incident.

Support told me that, "...you can rest assured that the appropriate action was taken in order to prevent this issue from happening again", before closing the case.

So, has the "star" of the video in the OP been banned?

Or has a patch been applied to prevent this "God" mode, because I'm not aware of this patch if it has been applied?

Or has something else happened?

MA gave them a very stern talking to and sent them to bed without dessert :wise:
I had heard that something along those lines had occurred. However, I'm not convinced that that on its own constitutes "appropriate action", hence my question to the community.

I've just picked up a response to my support case regarding this incident.

Support told me that, "...you can rest assured that the appropriate action was taken in order to prevent this issue from happening again", before closing the case.

So, has the "star" of the video in the OP been banned?

Or has a patch been applied to prevent this "God" mode, because I'm not aware of this patch if it has been applied?

Or has something else happened?

What is the Connection with MA that Stagger has?

Does he know something to blackmail MA if they would perm. ban his Avatar?

Is his Father the CEO of MA?

Is he really more equal than the rest of the EU player? - can do things other users of this service would be banned for -

Looking for answers on those questions...

BTW:
A Bug/exploit who is know to all EU users seams really to be the fastest way to have MA act on it.

Even better when a lot of EU users start to use them - Remember NPC skilling Bug? Where in every SC you saw avatars slashing NPC's for skills without decay? No avatar was banned and no one lost skills he gained by this bug.
That bug was gone in no time. - Only topped by Bugs MA looses money from as then the Game will be shut down as soon as MA knows of such a Bug.

So MA acts the fastest if they loose Money, nearly as fast if everyone knows the bug and uses it.

My advice:
Report Bugs to MA and to Forum at the same time so that everyone knows of it and MA act on it as fast as possible.

Is his Father the CEO of MA?

Staggy: Dad can i have a quadwing interceptor for christmas?
Mindark: Why yes dear son, we just gave away 4 of them but no worries we'll give you a 5th one and just not tell
anyone where it came from!

for the record.. im still not banned.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Staggy: Dad can i have a quadwing interceptor for christmas?
Mindark: Why yes dear son, we just gave away 4 of them but no worries we'll give you a 5th one and just not tell
anyone where it came from!

for the record.. im still not banned.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm glad you're not ingame either.. life is simple now without any pirates. thank you! stay away.

Back