Pk Pk

Depeds on the color of coths he or she is wearing :wise:

Leafren said:
Depeds on the color of coths he or she is wearing :wise:
hmmh. So I haffta wear orange for you NOT to kill me or the other way around?

Skam said:
hmmh. So I haffta wear orange for you NOT to kill me or the other way around?

I think leafren is meaning the following colors.. blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, red, brown, grey, orange, beige, violet, turquoise
in any shade/tone

that goes for :
cyan, magenta, white, black, gold, silver and umbra

did that cover em all leafren ? :p

ron said:
I think leafren is meaning the following colors.. blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, red, brown, grey, orange, beige, violet, turquoise
in any shade/tone

that goes for :
cyan, magenta, white, black, gold, silver and umbra

did that cover em all leafren ? :p
well no problem then. My closet got every color of the rainbow. What color dont you kill? :D

Hmm I have a perfume that's named ultraviolet. If I wear that while playing, Im secure? :D

well miners can also be a problem because every time a bomb goes off near you it shakes the hell outta your screen ;) sometimes this can be irritable if you are trying to shoot at anything and all the sudden its an earthquake :)

Kill and be killed Imo.

And if u kill any of my friends well.. er.. U BE DEAD!

:smoke: :handjob:

Zee said:
Kill and be killed Imo.

And if u kill any of my friends well.. er.. U BE DEAD!

:smoke: :handjob:

which are ur friends, gimme a list plz...
muuuhahahahaha :p

Essi said:
Is it a fair play to kill a miner during mining?

Consider it my contribution to RP, My avatar don't like miners.
Shaking the ground is bad mkay :yup:

smite those that make my hud shake :)

hehe j/k i don't even pk...yet :p

BAH I went down to oil rig last night. Still got that damn run jump avatar disappear thing going on. I couldn't hit shit.

ya its horrible, my support case is still ongoing as i am trying to add to it. It's hard to hit anything with this going on, imagine what rig is like for me with this laptop, can't even move with the lag let alone hit anything ;)

Essi said:
Is it a fair play to kill a miner during mining?

erm...fair?

I really dont understand the 'missed understanding' of the accronym PvP

Ah Pking's fun to me.. Cept for that whole jumping thing like you said and well.. I'm normally a target and not the attacker.

Yes, but its incredibly funny watching them jump. personally i just stand still and they think i afk. then BOOM! Goodnight Vietnam!

:handgun: :sniper: :headbang:

Kalashi said:
erm...fair?

well yea the PvP shouldnt be that hard to understand the meaning of..
Player Versus Player says it all..

rules of engagement:
.. never ..never shoot at some1 tanking a mob or abut too... other than that no rules unless u in advance agreed on certain criterias.

so basically, shoot before they managed to say anything :p
muuuhahahahahaha

Kalashi said:
erm...fair?

Might do good for you to check the context where I posted that :rolleyes:

Faustian said first:
"2. Never kill a man while hunting, atleast wait till he has looted the mob then it's fair play."

and then in same post:
"If your a miner, stay outta my radar or else "

I dont think there's nothing wrong in killing a hunter in PVP... but of course you may do enemies by doing that - like with anything you do.

Essi said:

Faustian said first:
"2. Never kill a man while hunting, atleast wait till he has looted the mob then it's fair play."

and then in same post:

I dont think there's nothing wrong in killing a hunter in PVP... but of course you may do enemies by doing that - like with anything you do.

i have been killed while hunting and its not funny at all. I never kill ppl hunting. only chickens do that if u ask me :p
Belive me when ur tanking an AOA and it hits u on Angel, u take 75dmg. then a noob comes with a plasma one shot ur dead. no honor in that. Miners i agree with faustian, they always makes it so shaky.

Xpl0jd said:
i have been killed while hunting and its not funny at all. I never kill ppl hunting. only chickens do that if u ask me :p
Belive me when ur tanking an AOA and it hits u on Angel, u take 75dmg. then a noob comes with a plasma one shot ur dead. no honor in that. Miners i agree with faustian, they always makes it so shaky.

I think its PVP. That may mean rules or honor codes for you but getting angry or personal if someone does not follow your rules in PVP is IMO far more immature than doing something "unfair".

I bet a miner does not like being killed while mining and in his point of view a pker is just as "chicken", "unfair" or whatever when he does that.

A miner might say exactly same things about you hunters, as you hunters say about miners. As I have said I dont like PVP and I dont go there but looking these debates from outside they look always silly when most players think that their own rules are honorable and good and what they do is fair while others rules are just bad. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i think though that if you want to mine in pvp you should be able to protect yourself or take the risk of getting shot at. I personally dont usually target miners because i am one myself :p

Essi said:
I think its PVP. That may mean rules or honor codes for you but getting angry or personal if someone does not follow your rules in PVP is IMO far more immature than doing something "unfair".

I bet a miner does not like being killed while mining and in his point of view a pker is just as "chicken", "unfair" or whatever when he does that.

A miner might say exactly same things about you hunters, as you hunters say about miners. As I have said I dont like PVP and I dont go there but looking these debates from outside they look always silly when most players think that their own rules are honorable and good and what they do is fair while others rules are just bad. :rolleyes:

I agree, My honor is with fellow hunters not miners. Not saying I always kill a miners many occations I tell them, hurry up damn it so I can kill you ;) I try to be fair with everyone :silly2:

the funniest part is to shoot noobs with 2201 and watch them run like crazy. :laugh:

Essi said:

Faustian said first:

and then in same post:

and what is wrong with that? he didnt contradict himself...

1. im pretty damn hot in PvP ;)
2. i was pointing out ppl who complain about PvP or question it or whatever

and again i say it, its PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER ie anything goes

and yes its unspoken rule that should never pK someone whilst they hunt troxie woxie

but...many ppl do so i treat EVERYONE as enemy unless they say otherwise :tongue2:

Kalashi said:
and what is wrong with that? he didnt contradict himself...

1. im pretty damn hot in PvP ;)
2. i was pointing out ppl who complain about PvP or question it or whatever

and again i say it, its PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER ie anything goes

and yes its unspoken rule that should never pK someone whilst they hunt troxie woxie

but...many ppl do so i treat EVERYONE as enemy unless they say otherwise :tongue2:

I agree ANYTHING goes, but I follow my code of honor ( I SAID my code of honor) Do what ya want but accept the participants remarks about it!

I agree with much that I've read here. It's nice when ppl like Faustian and others follow a personal code of conduct in pvp or anywhere. But no1 should expect any1 to do so. :girl:

Back