Planet calypso content release 2012.5

happend to everyone that played before the server closed again.

So again we are hold responsible for things MA caused. We did nothing wrong but we are now loosing the chance to discove some new items.

Oh dear. Did I ever mention how much I love this behavior?

BTW, any procedure else than writing to support?

So again we are hold responsible for things MA caused. We did nothing wrong but we are now loosing the chance to discove some new items.

Oh dear. Did I ever mention how much I love this behavior?

BTW, any procedure else than writing to support?

And exactly what are you proposing they do instead of locking you until your avatar is fixed?

And exactly what are you proposing they do instead of locking you until your avatar is fixed?

I do not propose anything. Of course I like to have things sorted out. I also understand that the ava needs to be locked for that. No doubts.
We are used to live with new bugs after each VU, but this is a new category.
And if they have to lock a couple of users because of this why don't they send a small mail? To inform that the account is locked because of the problems and the skillgains after the VU and that they sort things out now? It is not the same as a lock because of some shady actions or abuse of the system.

Anyway, PR was and will never be the strong point of MA.

So I'm waiting patiently

Uhh.. that is Arkadia loot on Arkadia, something that was not rebalanced?

For calypso, see the nice L weapon drops from Levi, Neconu, etc.

Right, you win! :silly2:

Bug Fixes
  • The truck-outposts ramp is no longer displaced on low and medium graphics settings.

Hmmmm?... :scratch2:

print_screen_2012-10-10_20-57-37.jpg

Hmmmm?... :scratch2:

print_screen_2012-10-10_20-57-37.jpg

The ramp is no longer displaced - it's exactly where it's supposed to be.
Only the guarding soldier and the top of the truck are.

Great way to fix things! :thumbup:

Still haven't increased the rediculously low speed for Quads....
Logic need not apply in this game :hammer::hammer::hammer: :dunno:

Not to everyone, I played between the downtimes and am not locked. But I didn't have the skills bug either.
That's probably what it is. I played during that time and I'm not locked. I didn't check my skills, but I did look at my Bukin's Blade and I wasn't maxed, so I must not have gotten the extra skills.

What have they done with the loot system? Can't see any information about what they have change, only news weapons and stuff, but thats no change.?:scratch2:

What have they done with the loot system? Can't see any information about what they have change, only news weapons and stuff, but thats no change.?:scratch2:

Most of ammo I now loot is in stacks worth less than 1 pec. That's definitely something new, I just haven't realized the purpose of this change yet.

Most of ammo I now loot is in stacks worth less than 1 pec. That's definitely something new, I just haven't realized the purpose of this change yet.

Are people still getting novas? Maybe the small ammo stacks replace nova drops?

first impressions of loot is that it was the same OR WORSE
hard to say on a day when not a lot of people have been able to play...
but yea those small stacks of ammo are: weird, stupid, and annoying!

10ammo is 1/10 of a pec! that's the first step in increase loot? give us 1/10 of a pec extra on each mob?
so after i kill 1000 mobs I'll get 1 ped more than before?

I guess its something..:eyecrazy:

yea still nova and blazar like norm.

@David
why u mean this f....1-2 numbers micro ammo in the loot are extra?
Look the total loot, i think they turn the % in wrong direction.

They seem to be "splitting" the stackables to make the loot more "visually" appealing to novices.

But come on... 2 weapon cells?!!!! Ridiculous!

Back