Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
!2019-12-10
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
!
Changes

• Calamusoid sound effects have been updated
!
Fixed Issues

• The health of the “Shroom Outcroppings” in the Medusa Swamp dynamic event now reset properly when the event restarted
  • The explosion effect of the projectiles fired by some Calamusoids now matches the projectiles color
  • Removed giant light aura from the effect played on avatars and creatures that are on fire
  • Sergeant Borba and Corporal Zima will now give out daily missions
  • Armor Plating Mk. 6A, Augmented and Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Augmented now have item descriptions
  • The Explorer MK. 1 no longer glows
!
Known Issues

• Merry Mayhem creatures currently do not count towards the codex

Originally Posted Here

!2019-12-10
[*]Sergeant Borba and Corporal Zima will now give out daily missions
Originally Posted Here

I feel SERIOUSLY scammed... So this "daily mission" where you have to turn in 10 [Medusa Swamp Inoculation] rewards you 200 [Blazar Fragment]??????

Not even any daily tokens or skills or anything???? the [Medusa Swamp Inoculation] is damn hard to make, and can sell for over 10 peds each and the reward is 200 [Blazar Fragment] that has a value of maybe 4 peds?????

Sorry guys, just a little pissed MA didn't make the mission give at least some daily tokens equivalent to the efforts put into making 10 [Medusa Swamp Inoculation]. :mad: If it gave at least 10 daily tokens, or more like 50 daily tokens I'd never post this thread, but ouch, only 200 fecking Blazar Frags??? How does this make any logic at all??? One would think, daily mission = daily tokens, but NOOOOOOO.....

Reactions: Arm
What a joke of rewards, Fort lahar one, wanted 10 [Lahar Swamp Inoculation] and gave me 1 Ped uni ammo..

I feel SERIOUSLY scammed... So this "daily mission" where you have to turn in 10 [Medusa Swamp Inoculation] rewards you 200 [Blazar Fragment]??????

Not even any daily tokens or skills or anything???? the [Medusa Swamp Inoculation] is damn hard to make, and can sell for over 10 peds each and the reward is 200 [Blazar Fragment] that has a value of maybe 4 peds?????

Sorry guys, just a little pissed MA didn't make the mission give at least some daily tokens equivalent to the efforts put into making 10 [Medusa Swamp Inoculation]. :mad: If it gave at least 10 daily tokens, or more like 50 daily tokens I'd never post this thread, but ouch, only 200 fecking Blazar Frags??? How does this make any logic at all??? One would think, daily mission = daily tokens, but NOOOOOOO.....

Agree! Why ever show us so greedy things? For blazers i will not do that daily mission. It is just not worth to do.

OK, after doing bit more research....

Lahar mission gives:

lahar.jpg

Medusa Mission gives:

medusa.jpg

Last edited:
OK, after doing bit more research....

Lahar mission gives:

lahar.jpg

looks still cheap to me. No interest to do that mission.

for sale : worth nothing

well that was fun to hunt..thou :launcher:

unknown.png

Surprises me that there is only 1 known issue:laugh::laugh:

looks still cheap to me. No interest to do that mission.

Yeah. I updated with Medusa rewards....

The "Special Assignment" might be worth it, but who knows yet? :p

Yeah. I updated with Medusa rewards....

Yes, this looks better! Maybe i give them a try.

!2019-12-10

Known Issues

Dammit, this time it was so important to me to be able to skill some particular professions.
Any ETA on the fix?

!2019-12-10
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

!
Known Issues

Originally Posted Here

This kind of sucks.

That was the only thing that grabbed my attention... Seems a little sketchy though considering the random rewards from a mission with such a high cost to complete

Calamusoids have Sap and Binary in loot?

nah this is just a lazy dev who doesn`t give a flying f**k if some completely different items have accidentally the exact same icons...

anyone getting

Failed to create D3D device, DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED: Unsupported error since the last update?

I just reinstalled entropia after the last update, ideally i don't want to have to reinstall again for the bug patch :laugh:

That was the only thing that grabbed my attention... Seems a little sketchy though considering the random rewards from a mission with such a high cost to complete

Yes...

In my opinion MA should have made:

Lahar gives 10 daily tokens AND one of those random rewards.

Medusa gives 20 daily tokens AND one of those random rewards.

This would have been more logical for efforts put into the mission. For MA it's no diference, all the rewards have no value to MA, and it would keep us all more active. But how it is now it does NOT excite any of us to spend more PEDs

I don't get it..

What effort are you guys talking about ? :scratch2:

I just did Lahar daily, I had to kill 4 Calamusoid Bandit.. Mission done. :)

Medusa daily, had to kill about 50 Calamu.. wait no, Kerberos. :rolleyes:

Nothing about pills, so I guess it's several random missions there ?

Random daily, random reward, I'm OK whith it. :)

Medusa daily, had to kill about 50 Calamu.. wait no, Kerberos. :rolleyes:

Nothing about pills, so I guess it's several random missions there ?

Random daily, random reward, I'm OK whith it. :)

LOL, you are talking about totally different mission chain or missions! Good luck! :)

LOL, you are talking about totally different mission chain or missions! Good luck! :)

Well you first replied to this : "Sergeant Borba and Corporal Zima will now give out daily missions"

And that's the 2 daily missions these NPC gave me.

Kill few Cala Bandit, and Kill Kerb.

But then where is mission you talk about ?

PS:

Confirmed, there is several random daily missions there.

At Lahar I had to kill few Cala Bandit (Communication is key. (Daily)),
while a friend had to kill 2 SH-10 (Say Goodbye, Beasties! (Daily)).

And I guess there is few more.

So like I said, random daily mission, random reward. Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Back