Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2020-10-13

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• A new mission chain is available! Speak to Lieutenant Balodis in the Medusa Fort.
Changes

• It is no longer possible to use vehicles in the contaminated zone near Camp Echidna.
Fixed Issues
  • Corrected and improved mission text for the “Die & Supply” mission.
  • Small fixes to some vegetation near Oshiri Heart’s.
  • Corrected the landscaping and appearance of the teleporter at Oshiri Heart’s outpost

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANT TO PLAY ENTROPIA !

thanks for the great fix, you guys doing a great work

2020-10-13

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

• Corrected the landscaping and appearance of the teleporter at Oshiri Heart’s outpost

Originally Posted Here

During my daily walks around Oshiri I was always bothered by the bugged vegetation, much appreciated!! ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

During my daily walks around Oshiri I was always bothered by the bugged vegetation, much appreciated!! ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I hear it tickles too much there

Where is oshiri? I may have visisted the place once or twice on my EU life.
/being slightly sarcastic

It is no longer possible to use vehicles in the PVP 3 zone east of Fort Argus.

Did you mean East of Aegis Mound Or PvP 1?

it is confusing, since PVP3 was and has been the contaminated zone on Calypso.... And it would be awesome if they got rid of vehicles in PVP3!!! But unfortunately I'm sure they mean the non lootable pvp zone we have started calling pvp1 since the original PVP1 was moved from north of PA.

I'm guessing the new mission is in that zone now?

We will see once update is live.

IMO this update is a bit underwhelming, unless the mission chain has lots of content. Again we will see....

N of Shinook Jungle is so bugged terrain its impossible to fly or drive with any vehicle , hope u fix this soon too.

client still says in maintinance mode , still I have to say good job the vegetation really needed fixing it was ruining my boots

restarted client loader-->game looks online now (y)

it is confusing, since PVP3 was and has been the contaminated zone on Calypso.... And it would be awesome if they got rid of vehicles in PVP3!!! But unfortunately I'm sure they mean the non lootable pvp zone we have started calling pvp1 since the original PVP1 was moved from north of PA.

I'm guessing the new mission is in that zone now?

We will see once update is live.

IMO this update is a bit underwhelming, unless the mission chain has lots of content. Again we will see....

PVP next to argus hasn't changed, I've just flown in and landed np, still can't spawn vehicles there though, must mean Aegis

SocChat is Bugged (Removed)
I can see the tab, but cant write in it

Edit: Rmoving Tab, relogging and adding Tab again fixed it. (Gotta love MA for downgrading this game ever so often)

Last edited:
Should remove vehicles from pvp3 instead, so every idiot is not mining or hunting with a pitbull right next to them and recalling every time they see someone pop on radar. And thank god you guys pulled those weeds finally, lawn maintenance is important, I had some bugs crawl on me last time i walked into oshiri, and thats a no no. You guys should take up lawn care rather than managing this game.

***MOD NOTE***

The following line has been edited to match the updated official VU notes:

Planet calypso forgot to mention that they blurred the radar and that it is now impossible to use a teleport chip inside the zone...

SocChat is Bugged (Removed)
I can see the tab, but cant write in it

Edit: Rmoving Tab, relogging and adding Tab again fixed it. (Gotta love MA for downgrading this game ever so often)

It happens every time that game got updated.

Anyone noticed when entering the new cave the game looks like wanting to CTD? I can even see my desktop icons for a fraction of time.

Sneaky. Had met Henrietta already weeks earlier with no clue what she was about...

If some grass issue and some change in a pvp area took one day, please dont try to fix the bugged hussklings in pvp4 (the one near akmuul tp to be clear :)))) )

woohoo, Latvian NPC has a mission, how cool is that (if you are a Latvian that is) :)
I also laughed about that name Balodis. Like windows Vista, also pretty latvian name ^^

i lost only 300 ped after MU today, on 1K ped hunt.. this made me go to 70% return rate
can you decrease that on the next update ? this is way to much return for me
hunting with a armatrix on 71 efficiency and bit over 3 dpp
usualy i deserve more avarge return , more like 45 % otherwise i´m still able to play 2 hours without depoing 100 usd

keep up the great work

i lost only 300 ped after MU today, on 1K ped hunt.. this made me go to 70% return rate
can you decrease that on the next update ? this is way to much return for me
hunting with a armatrix on 71 efficiency and bit over 3 dpp
usualy i deserve more avarge return , more like 45 % otherwise i´m still able to play 2 hours without depoing 100 usd

keep up the great work

QFT

New Features
  • A new mission chain is available! Speak to Lieutenant Balodis in the Medusa Fort.

Is that backpack so awesome to you that you think it should be doable in more than a year? I shot all day yesterday and only got 2 contracts. I think it's way too much work, on both sides...
Please fix B1 personal storage container.

Back